Thread: Susan Rice

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1 Susan Rice 
    Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    25,998
    Former national security adviser Susan Rice said Thursday the United States should rule out a pre-emptive strike on North Korea, casting President Donald Trump's "fire and fury" comments as dangerous.
    Short video at link...

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/10/politi...rea/index.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Swamps of Southern La
    Posts
    962
    They will continue to run their mouths until they are charged with the crimes they committed while lying about everything the did, they are the same type of people Germany had pre WWII. If there is an enemy to be afraid of it's these slime ball tyrants like her and the rest of those scum. Put these bastards in a federal prison where they belong
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    25,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    They will continue to run their mouths until they are charged with the crimes they committed while lying about everything the did, they are the same type of people Germany had pre WWII. If there is an enemy to be afraid of it's these slime ball tyrants like her and the rest of those scum. Put these bastards in a federal prison where they belong

    Watching the interview I had a hard time believing how stupid she is.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    MO & FL
    Posts
    43,758
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Watching the interview I had a hard time believing how stupid she is.
    I didn't have a tough time believing she's stupid. She made that so clear so long ago, just a tool for Obama. She and her crowd must worship at the shrine of Neville Chamberlain. They surrender so easily, regular surrender monkeys.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    25,998
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I didn't have a tough time believing she's stupid. She made that so clear so long ago, just a tool for Obama. She and her crowd must worship at the shrine of Neville Chamberlain. They surrender so easily, regular surrender monkeys.

    LOL!




    So true.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •