1. #1 Only our silence will protect them. 
    link

More DU revisionist history and thought.

kpete (56,210 posts)

Only our silence will protect them.

These people killed my family in Poland during WWII. In Russia during pogroms. They killed my great-grandmother in a concentration camp.

They killed Emmett Till.

They killed Matthew Shepard.

They killed women and children at the Sand Creek Massacre.

They killed Marcelo Lucero.

They killed Nabra Hassanen.

They may call themselves alt-right. They may dress nice and talk about free speech.

But there they are, surrounding innocent college students with torches in the middle of the night. There they are throwing fists and yelling about Jews and n----ers; engaging in hate and violence.

They are emboldened by a president who won preaching hate and brought hatred with him to the White House -- A president who speaks up only when White people are victims.

But they are also angered because we are winning.

They are furious because the symbols of their hate filled past are being torn down.

They are terrified because for the first time in history we outnumber them.

They are doomed because love is stronger than hate.

Only our silence will protect them.

MORE:
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...lled-my-family

Democrats were and are the party of SLAVERY. They were the party of lynchings, Jim Crow, Bull Conner and desiring to count slaves as a "full person" ONLY for the purposes of having more influence in the legislature in order to continue their way of life built on the work of slaves. NOT that slaves would have a say in the legislature; only the racist whites would have that. Republicans were the party of Anti Slavery, the Underground Railroad volunteers and civil rights.

Institutionalized physical slavery is gone in the United States, but Democrats practice Institutionalized economic slavery with their handouts that keep people in economic poverty and poverty of self esteem and hope to keep them there.

Revisionist history is all the rage for Democrats, and they hide behind lies, that their base is all too willing to believe. They are the real party of "low information voters" who will believe whatever they are told to believe without ever researching the facts.

The Democrats are the party hate, who cannot win with their policies so they lie, teach alternative history to their accolades and teach, preach and practice HATE towards conservatives/Republicans.

I challenge any Democrat who is reading this who has blindly believed whatever the Democrats have told them to research any of the above claims reading conservative as well as liberal information looking for FACTS and not raw emotion.

lunasun (9,187 posts)

2. Too many are silent since Trumps first speech announcing his candidacy& would rather fill their

mouth with popcorn than speak out for others . Straight white Christians why are so many of you silent or in agreement ?
    "Straight white Christians" are under NO obligation to do what Democrats/liberals want simply because they CLAIM that Trump is all about "hate" and therefore must be taken out.

Carol, you are exactly right. The democrats are the party of hate, but it in an inclusive hate. They any one who disagrees with or questions their beliefs. Doesn't matter if you are straight, gay, transgendered, black, white, latino, asian, conservative, liberal, libratarian, independant, man, woman or other. Disagree and they hate you and want to see you dead.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh and DUmmies, if you want to argue what Carol
    posted why don't you sign up here and show
    us your "Truth"?

You won't get the boot unless you break the rules.
    May the FORCE be with you!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    They are terrified because for the first time in history we outnumber them.

Really? WTF is this person talking about???
    May the FORCE be with you!

kpete's ignorance strikes again, reposting some other ignoramus' spew:

These people killed my family in Poland during WWII. In Russia during pogroms. They killed my great-grandmother in a concentration camp.
    Ummmm ... is this moron speaking of WW2 Nazi atrocities? Of Stalin's WW2 atrocities? Of Czarist era pogroms? I can not see a way of construing these three sentences without one or more being an anachronism. But Nazis, Stalinists, or Czarist anti-Semites, that's a European problem with no application in the US.

They killed Emmett Till.
    The writer is doubtless aware that Till's murderers were unjustly acquitted. The writer is likely unaware that the residents of the Mississippi town hounded the murderers out of the area. Given that both died in their early 60s, I'm guessing their crime haunted their lives, if not their thoughts. Such white-on-black murders are rare these days, and when they do happen the murderers are punished (e.g. the guy in TX who dragged a black man to death behind his pick-up and was executed).

They killed Matthew Shepard.
    Matthew Shepard was a druggie killed by fellow druggies, probably in a drug deal gone bad. It was not homophobia, despite the Prog urban legend.

They killed women and children at the Sand Creek Massacre.
    What in Hades does an 1864 massacre of Native Americans have to do with modern times or people?

They killed Marcelo Lucero.
    The perps were a gang of thugs who hated Hispanics. The man who stabbed Lucero was sentenced to 25 years for manslaughter. Other members of the gang who were present or associated got 6 or 7 year sentences. IOW, American society punishes, not encourages, racial violence.

They killed Nabra Hassanen.
    Ummmmm ... the killer of Hassanen is Darwin Martinez Torres, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador.

The citations of Shepard, Hassanen, and the Sand Creek Massacre demonstrate that the writer of the DK article was throwing out random irrelevant incidents, either out of ignorance, or relying on DK readers to be ignorant and too credulous to fact-check his claims. About par for the DailyKos course. Obviously, kpete is too ignorant and too credulous to fact-check the claims of the article. Did any DU-member bother to fact-check what kpete posted? Or ere they a, "Yeah, that!" chorus?
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

e.g. the guy in TX who dragged a black man to death behind his pick-up and was executed
    This is the public misrepresentation of the facts to support the white-on-black atrocity meme. That was a drug deal and the supplier (black) tried to sell some stuff that had been stepped on so many times or would take a hay rakes worth to get high. He was the example for others who might try the same thing. Straight manslaughter would have been the proper charge wo/ hate crime added.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi