1. #1 Torch-carrying white nationalists march at University of Virginia while chanting Nazi 
    A group of white nationalists sparked outrage on a college campus in Virginia on Friday after the marched with torches across campus while chanting Nazi expressions.

The demonstrators marched on the campus grounds at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville late Friday as precursor to a Saturday protest planned to publicly oppose the removal of a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.

Marches could be heard chanting slogans including white lives matter and "you will not replace us" Others could be heard chanting "blood and soil," a well-known Nazi rallying cry. Police eventually declared the protest an unlawful assembly and both protesters and counter protesters reported being pepper sprayed
    Fai and balanced reporting

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ogan/23075445/

If local governments, other elected officials and the people who elected them do not stand up against the purge of patriotic Americans from our history they should not be surprised when "white nationalists", skinheads, neo-nazis and the klan show their ugly faces. Fear of being labeled a racist allows the real racists to muddy the waters and obfuscate the real issue. Their presence only serves to legitimize the systematic dismantling of our history for spurious reasons. Mark my words, once Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson have been erased from our landscape, Washington and Jefferson will be next. The slippery slope continues. Hell, we're more than halfway there already. Our public school educated skulls full of mush rarely know more about Washington and Jefferson than the fact that they owned slaves.

Vehicle plows into a group of counter-protesters at a white nationalist rally in Virginia; injuries unknown

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...08-12-13-52-16

Good God, I pray none of them dies. Candlelight vigils, Obama delivering the eulogy, Pope Francis nominating them for sainthood.

The MSM and Lib/Prog pols broom-paint promiscuously with the term "alt-right". In their usage it's anyone they disagree with on certain issues. There are some real people, not particularly numerous, who are all that. They hold ordinary conservatives in utter contempt. IF that's who were at that rally, they came prepared to counter violence against them with greater violence. Any Antifoids and BAMN types who tried to attack them probably got very much the worse of what came down.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Vehicle plows into a group of counter-protesters at a white nationalist rally in Virginia; injuries unknown

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...08-12-13-52-16

Good God, I pray none of them dies. ...
    Likewise, regardless of the vigils and eulogies. Those would happen if some Antifa/BAMN female broke a fingernail.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Likewise, regardless of the vigils and eulogies. Those would happen if some Antifa/BAMN female broke a fingernail.
    I hope that I didn't imply that the political aftermath was the only reason I hoped they would be no deaths, I deeply respect all human life.

Every news channel including Fox kept focusing on the fact that VA is an open carry state and the guns are making it so much more dangerous. Of course when Fox was broadcasting live, one young kid walked by the camera and said "white people rule" so then of course Fox took off and ran with that as a sign of "how much hate was there" and it simply just looked like a young kid screwing around to me. He was by himself.

The Facebook live videos I watched from one of the freedom groups showed them being very calm while being attacked by the public.