1. #1 Honestly..What is or will be the actual tipping point??? 
    link

Tripper11 (3,965 posts)

Honestly..What is or will be the actual tipping point???When will the "reasonable", "normal" republicans finally grow a fucking spine and say enough is enough HE HAS TO GO!

This is what they should really mean by "take your country back!"
    Yes that's a typical liberals response. They justify violence by blaming others. They claim that they are just responding to the supposed hatred that conservatives have for others. Conservatives believe that our immigration laws should mean something and illegal immigration should be stopped. Liberals scream "hater" and then justify their violence against conservatives. This is the same. Liberals are violent, but give themselves a pass by claiming that they are justified so therefore it is conservatives who are at fault.

They fomented racial discord for the past 8 years......police are out to kill innocent blacks "in the street"....BLM....everything is blamed on "racism", "white privilege", "microaggressions", and on and on. Conservatives say "ENOUGH" and elect Trump and predictably the left claims that THEIR OWN VIOLENCE AND CHAOS is "hater" Trump's FAULT and so therefore Trump has to go................all because THEY CANNOT STAND IT THAT THEY LOST THE ELECTION and they are out of power.

But they continue with the lies and demands.
    Cary (7,511 posts) 1

. What reasonable and normal Republicans?

Va Lefty (3,061 posts)

3. Sadly, I don't think so.

They have sold their souls to put a traitor in the White House and now they have to double down or face the wrath of these Nazis
    When you can't win call names and pull the Nazi card.

lunasun (9,192 posts)

5. Americans should have stopped him after he made his racist announcement speech while

still seeking nomination for republican candidate. All Americans
    My city did all it could at that time.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016..._rally_protest
    If only other places would have stopped him from speaking while campaigning for the nomination
    He should have had no place to spread this hate. The cable tv showing all his speeches live couldn't show one from our city because it got shutdown. He never spoke
    You can't count on republicans if you do you will be disappointed
    These kinds of public screeds are showing people just who the Democrats are. Call enough people "racist" and shut down discussion on the premise of "hate speech" because you don't agree with their politics or other beliefs and more and more people begin to see who you are.

And they think they win friends by acting this way?

That DU allows thread after thread saying similar kinds of things also says much about DU, their administrators.

And to all the DU idiots who think the same as this OP, Republicans are NOT obligated to obey your demands to appease you. That you think they should showcases YOUR weakness and hate.

Like I said before , DU has swallowed ANTIFA's bullshit and are vomiting it up.

Now they're against Free Speech ... big surprise
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Millennial racial-nostalgia, thanks to obama.

Well congrats to them, now that they've seemingly reanimated race-riots all over again. From 1976 to 2009 huge strides were made via everybody reasonably being content with each other and evolving forward maximum smoothly.

Now millennials are dealing with the boomers, who put an end to racism once. We'll do it again. The millennials aren't going to like how it's all gonna come down on them.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh DUmmies, Hillary STILL isn't President.

May the FORCE be with you!

Tripper11 (3,965 posts)

Honestly..What is or will be the actual tipping point???When will the "reasonable", "normal" republicans finally grow a fucking spine and say enough is enough HE HAS TO GO!

This is what they should really mean by "take your country back!"
    TrippedOut111111111 seems under the illusion that Trump voters suddenly magically are turning against him. I think a part of my signature expresses the views of most Trump voters. TrippedOut111111111 needs to cut back on sucking on its bong.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh DUmmies, Hillary STILL isn't President.

And won't be - ever. Now she's getting into religion.....

http://www.philly.com/archive/kristi...-20170812.html
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi