Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 I just had to wade into freeperville (SHBUT) 
    Banned
    Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, As-salamu alaykum to all here.

Rules for this thread, ALL replies MUST start with: Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, As-salamu alaykum to all here. As well, NO PIG MAN (aka Rush Limbaugh) English, such as: "Democrat Party, Democrat Congress, Democrat Senator, Democrat Governor, Democrat Representative, Democrat Assemblyman/Assemblywoman, Democrat Mayor," in other words, use the word "Democrat" PROPERLY!!!

You posted the following: http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ighlight=kenya

drumpf (SHBUH, Sieg Heil Be Upon Him) HAS STATED that Democratic President Obama (May Allah Be Pleased With Him), WAS BORN in the USA: http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/1...-states-period

END OF STORY!!! Why complain in 2017, when Democratic President Obama (May Allah Be Pleased With Him), is now a private citizen???

What else do you want to see about Democratic President Obama (May Allah Be Pleased With Him)???

By the way, Democratic President Obama (May Allah Be Pleased With Him) IS NOT a Muslim, Democratic President Obama (May Allah Be Pleased With Him) is a CHRISTIAN: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...er-breakfast-0

My advice to you Carol, is to listen to Mike Malloy (EIB) as much as you can!!!
    Last edited by sherriann; 08-13-2017 at 04:20 AM.

2. #2 franksolich, you thought "I won't post here," well now... 
    Banned

Rules for this thread, ALL replies MUST start with: Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, As-salamu alaykum to all here. As well, NO PIG MAN (aka Rush Limbaugh) English, such as: "Democrat Party, Democrat Congress, Democrat Senator, Democrat Governor, Democrat Representative, Democrat Assemblyman/Assemblywoman, Democrat Mayor," in other words, use the word "Democrat" PROPERLY!!!

I have found out a caver, decided to notify head NAZI-FASCIST miskie (SHBUH, Sieg Heil Be Upon Him) about my posts.

My posts NEVER violated the cancervative cave (SHBUA, Sieg Heil Be Upon All), at all, yet YOU edit my topic, that are inappropriate!!!

What's wrong, can't handle Mike Malloy (EIB)???

I finally made it here, but I think I'll be banned pretty quickly, but I want clarification from SarasotaRepub, SaintLouiseWoman, and Rockntractor, about the Best/Worst of DU/Discussionist forum here, and if I can post the Daily Mike Malloy (EIB) thread from Democratic Underground (May Allah Be Pleased With Them). I hope I can post those Daily Mike Malloy (EIB) Threads.

Quote Originally Posted by sherriann View Post

I finally made it here, but I think I'll be banned pretty quickly
    I agree.

4. #4 IOWA DEMOCRATS WIN SPECIAL ELECTION IN TRUMP +22 DISTRICT 
    Banned

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029434323

I just like hearing this news!!! A DEMOCRAT (May Allah Be Pleased With Him) wins in a drumpf (SHBUH) +22 district, and MOST of the media DID NOT talk about this!!!

One special election is in Washington State, and the NAZI-FASCIST (SHBUH) just needs to be linked to chimpeached AND jailed (just like drumpf [SHBUH] soon), former pResident of south Korea, who IS STILL part of the NAZI-FASCIST party (SHBUT) in south Korea, Park Geun-hye (SHBUH), because the NAZI-FASCIST (SHBUH) is: Jinyoung Lee Englund (SHBUH), and she is a NAZI-FASCIST (SHBUT) south Korean, like Park Geun-hye (SHBUH).

The Democratic Party (May Allah Be Pleased With Them) is favored to win the 45th district Washington State Special Election.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I agree.
    And what is YOUR problem???

You don't like the Democratic Party (May Allah Be Pleased With Them)???

Tell me, what is YOUR problem???

I moved this ridiculous post to the dome.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by sherriann View Post

And what is YOUR problem???

You don't like the Democratic Party (May Allah Be Pleased With Them)???

Tell me, what is YOUR problem???

I let Frank know he was being called out. Hopefully this thread is still here when Frank gets the message so he can properly respond!

9. #9 I tried to communicate to cancervatives (SHBUH), and... 
    Banned

I was posting at a third cancervative website (SHBUT), called http://conservativepoliticalforum.com (SHBUT), and I didn't last too long.

I posted as "mikemalloyfan" and I started this thread, over there:

http://conservativepoliticalforum.co...sed-with-him)/

Then, I got a stupid reply from Ms.Independence (SHBUH):

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you! (Though imaginary) We serve ham, eggs and french toast for breakfast, BLT's with seasoned french fries and a fruit salad for lunch and a wonderfully braised and roasted pork shank with prosciutto and porcini mushrooms, sweet potatoes and salad for dinner accompanied by a full-bodied Cabernet sauvignon. Enjoy and Welcome!

I then told her some things, that I cannot say here, in fact, it was erased, but she deserved it!!!

Maybe Ms.Independence (SHBUH) talks this way when introducing herself (SHBUH) to a Muslim!!!

Do you see how inappropriate it is to talk to a Muslim (Disclaimer, I am NOT a Muslim), like that, telling a Muslim that to "enjoy pork", I mean, why?

Alas, I was banned from that NAZI-FASCIST site (SHBUT), which is sad...

posted as "mikemalloyfan" and I started this thread, over there:

http://conservativepoliticalforum.co...sed-with-him)/

I was unable to view the link due to me not being a member there.

Conservative Underground is not a forum to air your dirty laundry about other forums.

Feel free to post freely and proudly on any topics you choose, or start your own topic for discussion.

It also would be nice if you introduce yourself in the Welcome Wagon: http://www.conservativeunderground.c...-Welcome-Wagon

You are coming right out of the gate pretty strongly, you might want to tone it down a bit.