Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Pepto Bismillah Pork Ramen Salmon I like um, too Sherriann Al Donkih Bahnger.
    By 2018 there won't be enough Democrats left to vote, Trump colluded with the North Koreans and the Democrat cities will be destroyed by missiles, even Allah won't be able to save your ass or camel.
    Quote Originally Posted by sherriann View Post
    Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, As-salamu alaykum to all here.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141843103

GOOD, InShAllah (PBUH) I hope drumpf (SHBUH) September 2017, is going to be BRUTAL!!!

Democratic Party (May Allah Be Pleased With Them) WAVE in 2018 !!!
    Trolls. Idiot trolls. The troll idiots seem to be rather desperate or else believe all the lies and irrational beliefs liberals have about conservatives. Like I said...idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Most likely but I always hold out hope we can get
    a DUer here (if she is one) that can have an honest
    debate with us.

Getting a little silly is fine, but we'd all like to hear
    from a DUer that would be honest with us.
    This one is just another annoying sock puppet of the poster once known as mikemalloyfan, pretty much of a poop-and-run artist who very, very rarely responds directly to any attempt at dialogue. On the other hand, he (Or she in the present incarnation) is mildly annoying, not a serious threat to the board, and really in general just not worth reading...a spambot in human form.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Mike Maloy Fan. Yeah I remember that idiot. Not a surprise he's still at it with his pathetic little act. I guess this is what happens when mommy and daddy don't give you enough attention.

And to the troll who started this pile of Male Bovine Excrement? You do not get to set the rules here sunshine. As long as it doesn't break the rules here, I'll answer your stupidity any damned way I want. No praise to Allah (Piss be Upon Him) and I'll use the word Democrat any damned way I fucking please. At least we won't have to deal with your douche-baggery for too long. People like you tend to crash and burn pretty damned quickly here.

Originally Posted by sherriann

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, As-salamu alaykum to all here.

Rules for this thread, ALL replies MUST start with: Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, As-salamu alaykum to all here. As well, NO PIG MAN (aka Rush Limbaugh) English, such as: "Democrat Party, Democrat Congress, Democrat Senator, Democrat Governor, Democrat Representative, Democrat Assemblyman/Assemblywoman, Democrat Mayor," in other words, use the word "Democrat" PROPERLY!!!
    LOL. And why would I bother with your silly and idiotic rules? I have no problem with peaceful Muslims, but your object is to annoy and be downright offensive. And I'll quote Rush Limbaugh all I want. If it's Pigman you have a problem with you'll need to go to DU and take him on there. That's the real Pigman..and he lives up to the name so I would guess you'll fit right in.

What is especially laughable is the objection to "Democrat". Those who call Republicans every name in the book whine and are oh so offended at being called a Democrat.

Oh, and all of your "Allah" crap makes your comments almost unreadable. But then you knew that didn't you?
    Last edited by Carol; 08-14-2017 at 12:43 AM.

I do not believe that Obama is a Christian. He says he is a Christian, however he knew that it would be very unlikely that the US would elect a Muslim President. Moreover he was told that he should attend church when he started being a community organizer. And where did he choose to go? A "church" that taught Black Liberation Theology which is a perversion of Christianity and which teaches hate. Obama did nothing as President that showed evidenced "Christianity". He showed clear favoritism toward Islam and ignored Christianity. He was especially hostile toward Israel. True Christians know what they bible teaches about the Jewish nation, Israel, and would not act the way he did. He wasn't just neutral, he was actively hostile. No, there's nothing that evidences that he was anything but an opportunist claiming to be a Christian for political and social gain, while acting in total opposition. Obama is first and foremost passive aggressive. He says one thing, and does the opposite.

If Obama is a "Muslim" he's most likely a secular Muslim. Meaning he identifies as a Muslim (not that he would admit it) but doesn't share the religious aspects of Islam - or takes it very lightly.

The thing is......I, and Trump, and any other conservative can SAY and BELIEVE whatever we want, based on our experiences and what we have observed and read about Obama. If we think he's a Muslim there is nothing wrong with saying it.

Just because Obama's skin color is black doesn't mean that conservatives cannot criticize him or disagree with him. That leftists think it should is a HUGE reason never to elect a Democrat President who is black. I say the same in terms of a Democrat who is a woman. Same as a Democrat that is a homosexual. Democrat identity politics has poisoned the US and is used as a weapon. "How dare you criticize x, it's "racist", "misogynist", "sexist", "homophobic", etc. A black Republican, a woman Republican or a homosexual Republican I'd vote for without hesitation. THEY won't use their skin color, sex or sexual orientation as a weapon and as a means to demonize those who disagree with them or as a way to shut down discussion.

It is what it is. You don't have to agree with it, but I stand by my opinions. There is NOTHING racist, sexist or hateful about them. My beliefs and opinions as well as those of other conservatives are just as valid as that of other people. And we have just as much right to our opinions and to have them respected even if you and other liberals don't agree with them. And if you don't agree that we do then it is YOU who are INTOLERANT and HATEFUL.
    Last edited by Carol; 08-14-2017 at 02:08 AM.

This one is just another annoying sock puppet of the poster once known as mikemalloyfan, pretty much of a poop-and-run artist who very, very rarely responds directly to any attempt at dialogue.
    Yea, I remember him. When I read his posts referencing "Mike Malloy" he was the first thing I thought about. A real jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    I do not believe that Obama is a Christian. He says he is a Christian, however he knew that it would be very unlikely that the US would elect a Muslim President. Moreover he was told that he should attend church when he started being a community organizer. And where did he choose to go? A "church" that taught Black Liberation Theology which is a perversion of Christianity and which teaches hate. Obama did nothing as President that showed evidenced "Christianity". He showed clear favoritism toward Islam and ignored Christianity. He was especially hostile toward Israel. True Christians know what they bible teaches about the Jewish nation, Israel, and would not act the way he did. He wasn't just neutral, he was actively hostile. No, there's nothing that evidences that he was anything but an opportunist claiming to be a Christian for political and social gain, while acting in total opposition. Obama is first and foremost passive aggressive. He says one thing, and does the opposite.

If Obama is a "Muslim" he's most likely a secular Muslim. Meaning he identifies as a Muslim (not that he would admit it) but doesn't share the religious aspects of Islam - or takes it very lightly.

The thing is......I, and Trump, and any other conservative can SAY and BELIEVE whatever we want, based on our experiences and what we have observed and read about Obama. If we think he's a Muslim there is nothing wrong with saying it.

Just because Obama's skin color is black doesn't mean that conservatives cannot criticize him or disagree with him. That leftists think it should is a HUGE reason never to elect a Democrat President who is black. I say the same in terms of a Democrat who is a woman. Same as a Democrat that is a homosexual. Democrat identity politics has poisoned the US and is used as a weapon. "How dare you criticize x, it's "racist", "misogynist", "sexist", "homophobic", etc. A black Republican, a woman Republican or a homosexual Republican I'd vote for without hesitation. THEY won't use their skin color, sex or sexual orientation as a weapon and as a means to demonize those who disagree with them or as a way to shut down discussion.

It is what it is. You don't have to agree with it, but I stand by my opinions. There is NOTHING racist, sexist or hateful about them. My beliefs and opinions as well as those of other conservatives are just as valid as that of other people. And we have just as much right to our opinions and to have them respected even if you and other liberals don't agree with them. And if you don't agree that we do then it is YOU who are INTOLERANT and HATEFUL.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    Oh give it up "sherriann" ...

As I did re trying to wade through all the repetitive, excess verbiage in your posts.
    The Arabic greeting is part of his shtick. He includes it in every post. Don't worry, there's nothing important or substantial in the English parts of his posts.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    .........there's nothing important or substantial in his posts.
    FIFY
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    FIFY
    Shaved by Occam!
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!