1. #1 Charlottesville Violence Only The Beginning Unless We End Identity Politics 
    That there would be an ugly backlash to identity politics is not surprising. Such politics divide Americans and pit them against each other, leading to Charlottesville and more, and it emanates from the Left. Calling Saul Alinsky...

https://therevolutionaryact.com/char...tity-politics/

It'll never happen. Identity politics worked far too well for the left in the past and they hate giving up anything even remotely successful. It doesn't matter if the tactic no longer works or leads to violence as long as they can still wring something out, they'll stick to it.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I guess you have to just stand back and take a deep breath and wait for the war against whites to reach fever pitch then pick a side, they won't stop until we stop them. Pretty easy answer.. All of this can be linked and placed squarely into the lap of that kenya asshole who is no doubt the devil wearing a 600 dollar suit. He is not an American citizen never was and what we see today is exactly what we see in every African controlled country, rioting and murder and mayhem. If you don't want it here you will at some point have to choose a side, I think they call that civil war. I know which side I choose

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    He called out the KKK, white supremacist's, and NAZI's, not a word about Antifa and BLM.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Okay Mr. President, we are clear on equal now.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez