Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is that K and R as in Kick and Rant like freaking toddlers who don't get their way? Everyone won't shut up about a holiday you don't like, so come here and throw a hissy fit, eh?

I love Christmas, but have grown to hate all the hype, the decorations and sales in October, the millions missing the whole point of the day, but I deal with it. That would be my advise to you DU Scrooges...deal with it. The world is not going to bend over backwards to make you feel better.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by nacho View Post
    The ending is too unbelievable! I can buy Scrooge turning a new leaf, but DUmmies? I like the flourishes though especially the wires and mouse cords :D
    It's not TOO unbelievable. Our own PeterF73 is an ex- DUer.
    For the end, the newly saved Scrooge DUmmy posts a thread imploring the rest of the DUmp to realize that Christmas can indeed be a time of joy and love, and to treat those around them with kindness, tolerance, and compassion. The thread is slammed by the majority of the DUmp and quickly locked, with the saved Scrooge DUmmy being tombstoned, though his words do get through to a couple of the DUers who read it, and helps them to change their ways at least a little (i.e. maybe one of them thinks, "Well, I guess I was kind of rude to my Republican co- worker a couple days ago, maybe I should try to bury the hatchet with him"), and he goes on to try and do more with his life.