Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's a voluntary military. He knew what he was signing up for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's a voluntary military. He knew what he was signing up for.

You volunteer to get in. Once in, you can't volunteer to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Carlos Summers was not Infantry or Airborne according to the DOD personell locator.
    FWIW - Headquarters Battery of 3/4 Air Defense Artillery. 3/4 ADA is not a unit of the 82nd anymore and is a subordinate unit of the 108th ADA BDE at Fort Bragg. There are no Infantrymen assigned to that unit.

This dude was Bob on the FOB.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    FWIW - Headquarters Battery of 3/4 Air Defense Artillery. 3/4 ADA is not a unit of the 82nd anymore and is a subordinate unit of the 108th ADA BDE at Fort Bragg. There are no Infantrymen assigned to that unit.

This dude was Bob on the FOB.
    My first unit out of AIT was HHB 2/1 11th ADA Brigade in Fort Bliss, Texas. I was in the Signal Platton. No cushy assignment there. That unit was just bringing on the PIP 3 Hawk Missle System and we lived in the field about 8 months out of the year. 3rd Battallion had the Patriots.

My first unit out of AIT was HHB 2/1 11th ADA Brigade in Fort Bliss, Texas. I was in the Signal Platton. No cushy assignment there. That unit was just bringing on the PIP 3 Hawk Missle System and we lived in the field about 8 months out of the year. 3rd Battallion had the Patriots.
    What a lovely place. Only a bunch of lobotomized retards would select it as the home of the US Army Sergeants Major Academy <shudder>, Hawks? That's was even before Ollie tried to sell that cumbersome system to the Iranians. Nobody saw the beauty in selling them a system we all ready knew how to defeat. Imagine if that system were in their ADA fleet today? Ollie was a visionary.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Hey, Carlos...

Hey Jinx, I just spewed energy drink on my monitor over that pic. Thanks. :mad::D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

You volunteer to get in. Once in, you can't volunteer to get out.
    Actually, I just heard recently from my career planner that you can petition to get out and they'll let you go; the only catch is you have to do it in the 1st year of your enlistment. After that you're done.

Besides, if this moron really wanted to get out it's not that hard to get yourself discharged without deserting. Hope he spends the next dozen years making big rocks into little rocks at Fort Leavenworth.

Quote Originally Posted by cdef089 View Post
    This year is Worldwide Invitational will be held here in Europe, at the Porte de Versailles Exposition Centre in Paris, France, on the 28th and 29th of June.You can get more information or extra wow gold at thepowerlevel.com.
    Mine gold someplace else poindexter.

+Level 4 power sword.

There's cybercafes in Army Brigs now? :eek:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Mine gold someplace else poindexter.

+Level 4 power sword.
    Damn

you cant play wow without getting hit by spam, now they are hitting non MMO boards lol