1. #1 Jerry Lewis Dead at 91 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By DAVE KEHR AUG. 20, 2017

Jerry Lewis, the comedian and filmmaker who was adored by many, disdained by others, but unquestionably a defining figure of American entertainment in the 20th century, died on Sunday morning at his home in Las Vegas. He was 91.

His death was confirmed by John Katsilometes, a columnist for The Las Vegas Review Journal, who spoke to family members.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

I first started watching his telethons for MD and then watched a few of his movies. RIP.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    After he split with Dean Martin I just never cared to watch any of his film. I guess for me if he had a low point in life it was that telethon that was paying full rate to all those people that made appearances, it was not free or a courtesy and it took years to find the truth about it. To me that ruined the telethon and I never gave a dime just because I knew it was going to all those Hollywood slugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I guess for me if he had a low point in life it was that telethon that was paying full rate to all those people that made appearances, it was not free or a courtesy and it took years to find the truth about it.
    I had no idea that happened.

RIP Jerry.

R.I.P., Jerry.

I grudgingly thought he was okay. A lot of his humorous sketches were too long and telegraphed, though he showed flashes of brilliance.

6. #6 Jerry Lewis Dead at 91 
    I know he did a lot of good for muscular dystrophy but the reality is, and it pains me to say it, but he was a douchebag. I know a few people who met him and to say he was a total dickhead to fans is an understatement. I'm not one to piss on someone's grave but the truth hurts sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

I never thought he was very funny, but he did a lot of good for kids with MD.