1. #1 Late introduction 
    Hello everyone, sorry it is a bit late to introduce myself. I'm wiegenlied originally from a small town in PA, currently locating abroad. I have already posted in several threads though. I am in my early 20s, and before this election I didnt really pay attention to politics, so feel free for seniors to rebuke flaws in my posts. I am expecting to learn much from the site. :).
    Thanks all in advance.
    Last edited by wiegenlied; 12-01-2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: grammar

Welcome to CU. I've been reading your posts. Just to make it easy for us are you a guy or a gal? Working and/or student?
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Hi M21, thanks. I just graduated, and now Im working on a project overseas. Not the best year to graduate :(.
    Last edited by wiegenlied; 12-03-2008 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wiegenlied View Post
    Hi M21, thanks. I just graduated, and now Im working on a project overseas. Not the best year to graduate :(. Actually I joined out of my curiosity to argue with eyelids (I read the older archives) but unexpectedly she's gone. As for gender, im a female.
    Right on. We'll again welcome aboard. I don't know how unexpectedly it was cuz I actually expected it at any moment. There's a certain style required here of defending what you post. The swoop and poop format is irritating and usually short lived.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by wiegenlied View Post
    Hello everyone, sorry it is a bit late to introduce myself. I'm wiegenlied originally from a small town in PA, currently locating abroad. I have already posted in several threads though. I am in my early 20s, and before this election I didnt really pay attention to politics, so feel free for seniors to rebuke flaws in my posts. I am expecting to learn much from the site. :).
    Thanks all in advance.
    Don't worry, not everyone on here is old :p I only graduated from college two years ago myself :)

Welcome. Are you currently in Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    Don't worry, not everyone on here is old :p I only graduated from college two years ago myself :)

Welcome. Are you currently in Germany?
    Wow. Thanks Celtic Rose. No, Im in Asia now. But you're correct, wiegenlied is a german lullaby. Im impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    Don't worry, not everyone on here is old
    Hey! Just because some of us here have pairs of shoes older than you kids and BTW - I prefer being called "seasoned".

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Hello. Peace. Welcome.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!