#1 The 10 Worst Quotes From The Democratic Underground For 2003
12-01-2008, 11:39 AM
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
10) "A war of real information and real issues alone is doomed to fail. The Texas Fascist Party carries elections by drawing the hordes of stupid white men who are itching to 'get even' for decades of imagined slights. Arguing issues with these people is pointless.
These people are not interested in issues, social justice, or even the fact that the US government will go bankrupt in a decade. All they want is to get back at welfare mothers, blacks, Arabs, immigrants, liberals, feminists, and intellectuals for shrinking their paychecks and threatening their masculinity. They are a nation of psychopaths created and sustained by right-wing hatred and are utterly beyond the limits of reason.
The way to approach this vital segment of the electorate is not with issues but rather with propaganda. Speak to their hatred and direct it not towards the goals of the Texas Fascist Party but rather against them. Make them hate not liberals for raising taxes but rather offshoring that deprives them of their jobs. Make them hate big government which takes from hard working people such as themselves and gives it to the rich. Chanelling hatred, not addressing issues, is the challenge for resistance propagandists." -- Resistance Is Futile
9) "Doesn't a part of you wish that Queasy and Duh-day were alive?
I'll admit they're scum and rightfully so, but anything that lands as even more humiliation on W's grotesque shrivelled face is that much the better.
It's sad, really, that as despicable as they are, Saddam's family seems to be the lesser of two evils when you compare them to the wretched little b*stard* occupying the White House and destroying America in the process..." -- thermodynamic
8) "I'm assuming (Michael Kelly's) family won't be reading this, but frankly, I'm gratified to learn that he paid the ultimate price for his sins of warmongering. This guy was scum. My first thoughts on seeing the thread were that I hoped it was that scum Post warmongering writer. My second thought was that it was a late April Fool's joke. But no false sadness from me, only happiness that someone as mean and vicious as Mike Kelly got what was coming. As for all the posts about "coming by his views honestly" and "not speaking ill of the dead", congratulations on taking the high road guys, but *ssholes like Kelly have to die sometime, and I prefer it is as a direct result of their sins. But what do I know, I'm happy that Reagan has Alzheimers and that * has access to pretzels. I wish death on my enemies, and these guys are enemies." -- jackswift on the death of Michael Kelly in Iraq
7) "well...I guess I'm "supposed" to feel good about (Saddam being captured) Because he is a "brutal dictator" who "killed thousands of his own people."
But he was also a guy who posed no threat to us. And a guy who managed to keep a hostile area of the world relatively sedate (albeith through brutal tactics). And a guy who was a secular muslim leader instead of a hardcore fundamentalist.
But I think in cold, crass political terms. I think it's good for Bush so I think it's bad for me. So I'm not happy, and I don't care if it's politically incorrect to say so." -- Magic Rat
6) "...We know the recall's about getting a Repub Gov. in office in order to make California easier to steal, or make the 2004 Election at least close ENOUGH to steal our precious Electoral votes. We know it has nothing to do with Gray Davis being crummy, really.
...I think Rove's got something particularly nasty up his sleeve this time that will change Arnold's fortunes dramatically. I mean, he's about to subject himself and Maria to more salient stories about what he calls "getting my helmet polished." This could be humiliating to him, even before he loses. But what if he "knew" the fix was in?
...My tinfoil hat theory is this:
ROVE/BUSH/CHENEY ARE GOING TO INSTIGATE SOME MIHOP (made it happen on purpose) TERROR ATTACK, BIO ATTACK IN THE US, MAYBE CALIFORNIA, WHEREBY CALIFORNIANS WILL BE CLAMORING FOR A "STRONG" GOVERNOR TO PROTECT US! THEY CAN FINISH THE JOB ENRON STARTED, AND GET A REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR TO HAND THEM THE STATE IN 2004." -- CaptainMidnight
5) "The capture of Saddam is all fine and good, but does how does this help someone facing a bleak Christmas because they lost their job? How does this help someone with an illness who just lost their insurance coverage? How does this help someone who's underemployed, working several jobs and struggling to pay the mortgage? It just don't make me any money." -- bushwentawol
4) "..I expect that the A**HOLES and Sons of B****ES at www.rightwingnews.com will try to smear us first with stupid EDITED POSTS then insist that the feds arrest all of us as traitors. Typical of a Nazi group. Typical of low-life Fascist and Racist Pigs. They will try to scare us off. These people fear free speech because it tears their mask off. I have ONE MESSAGE for them...
Well, you ba****ds, bring it on. I ain't afraid of your f***in jails. Bring it on, you worthless bunches of s**t! You saltless wastes of human skin!
Turn me in! Have ME arrested! Go ahead, you idiots! Bug my telephones! Follow me! Spy on me! Track me down through the internet! VIOLATE my constitutional rights! I hate this stupid oil-war fever! NO WAR for BIG OIL AND SUVs! NO WAR! The ROTUS SUCKS! ARREST ME for giving that chimpanzee the "finger!!" THE ROTUS SUCKS!
And so does his useless, worthless,politically motivated war! And so do YOU, you products of a bowel movement! You are a worthless bunch of morons who want to feed us all to the cannons while you (chickenhawks ) sit next to your swimming pools! Have ME arrested for SPEAKING OUT! Bring it on! Turn ME in as a traitor to your Joe McCarthy Homeland Security, you goose-stepping, "HEIL HITLER" fools!
I hereby challenge you!
I GUARANTEE that you a**holes will regret the day you were born if you mess with this black woman.
Steal and PRINT THIS POST, if you dare!
(Forgive me Lord--this really made me mad!)" -- brensgrrl snip
12-01-2008, 12:54 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
3) "When the 2nd plane hit the WTC I remember thinking......OMG, he's got his war now. Then, the next day or the day after that, when the roar of "war with Iraq and Afganistan" really got going
I couldn't help but think "well Bush II get's to finish Daddy's work now". As for when the plane hit the Pentagon and the other plane went down in that field in Penn I screamed at the TV, "Get the WH, for God's sake you missed the WH." I invented some cuss words on that one. There were times before 9/11 as well as in the days to follow that the boy king mentioned Saddam "tried to kill my Dad" and couldn't help but scream at the TV each time, "Well, give him a medal for effort anyway." -- LiberalLibraOPEACHMENT NOW!!!
"I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
--RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana
12-02-2008, 08:01 AM
Put it this way: no matter how much you hate Bush & the war, the troops, whatever.....you don't celebrate when people effing die. That's just morbid."Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
12-02-2008, 05:52 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
1. Stunned silence.
2. Immense sadness and pain (I remember trying to comfort a lot of people that were really torn up about it).
Back then, people tried to help each other through it, and pull together to get through. It really showed our resolve as Americans, and all the good we are still capable of. During that period, the closest I can recall to anyone talking about military deployment in Afghanistan was on a bulletin board in the locker room of our athletic club, someone had put up a computer- printed picture of the Statue of Liberty flipping the bird with the caption beside it "We're coming, motherf&&kers."
Indeed, in that time, it would have taken a complete swine to celebrate over the deaths or regard them with such cynicism the way that DUmmy did. I wish he could meet an old friend of mine named Meredith, whose brother was one of the New York police officers who died in 9/11. If she knew what that little vermin said about his reaction to the tragedy that cost her brave brother his life, she'd probably tear him a new one.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|