1. #1 North Korea: Kim Jong Un observes missile-ready hydrogen bomb 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By Taehoon Lee and Brad Lendon, CNN
    Updated 11:04 PM ET, Sat September 2, 2017

Seoul, South Korea (CNN) North Korea's regime has "succeeded in making a more developed nuke," according to the country's state news agency.

During a visit to the country's Nuclear Weapons Institute, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "watched an H-bomb to be loaded into new ICBM (intercontinental ballistic missile)," the Korean Central News Agency reported.

There was no independent confirmation of the claims.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Most agree he has not this capability but just in case I say we seal the country with a thick layer of molten glass.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Most agree he has not this capability but just in case I say we seal the country with a thick layer of molten glass.
    And inject 20 tons of CO in under it.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

I wish I knew what the think-tanks are thinking, about NK.

We'll settle on the strategy with the least amount of mop-up to the American taxpayer. Because taking-out NK's command & control apparatus should be easy with a half-dozen MOAB's.

In tandem with an effort to split NK's military from NK's communist-party (Kim loyalists). " You kill them and we walk-away. That's the extent of any further diplomatic resolution to your mess. "

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    We have all the losers in our white house and congress and senate over a couple decades to thank for this, mostly liberals who have laid the ground work using our hard earned tax dollars to feed this regime when we could have just allowed the bastard to starve to death. No need in saying anything more, when it starts it will end very abruptly and the tyrant will be snuffed and the little group around him. They will surrender or die will be the order of the day. It is not a piece of cake and our Air Force and Navy will bear the brunt of the sacrificing so just pray the opening salvo is one that is strong enough to make a really big difference. 4 Million uniformed North Koreans, but they won't do a bit of good if they have to walk to the south, they have no fuel stores past one week for their military so don't expect any massive charge, it would be complete suicide and I'm betting there are not that many who want to commit suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    And inject 20 tons of CO in under it.
    I believe methyl bromide would be better,

Not only is it extremely poisonous but it is also a soil sterilant.

I wish that I still had the link, believe it was from Gatestone Institute, that we have Obama and Iran to thank for this. Think of all those unmarked Euros that we sent to Iran as part of that stupid nuclear agreement. It's been said that much of that money has gone to finance Kim. How otherwise can you explain how quickly NK has been advancing in the development of the missiles and now the hydrogen bomb. Their people are starving and doubt if they had that much disposable cash before. it makes sense. Thanks, Lord Obama.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"