Thread: Bush: lift ban on off shore drilling

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Resident Grump
    In which case we still qualify as the average Aussie has twice your IQ points and three times the common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    In which case we still qualify as the average Aussie has twice your IQ points and three times the common sense.
    Yeah, too bad you glubs don't get paid for it.:p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Grump
    Yeah, too bad you glubs don't get paid for it.
    Get paid for common sense? In your case maybe, since you have so little of it..

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    You forgot the better looking part and your feet dont stink as much !
    Last edited by megimoo; 06-27-2008 at 06:38 PM.

Step on one sting ray.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Grump
    1. He didn't step on it, he swam PAST it and it fired the barb at him.

2. You dont "step" on stingrays as they normally stay away from humans as this was a freak occurrence and they usually stay on the move, havng gills as they do, and needing to keep moving so as they can breathe...you unutterable, uneducated FOOL

3. Steve Irwin was fifteen times the man, twenty times the father and a hundred times the hero then you will ever be or hope to be and will remain an icon to conservationists everywhere.

His daughter is loved and adored by all Australians, she and her mother are carrying on his legacy and have the popular support of EVERYONE..Bindi is her father's daughter and we could not be more proud of her....if I were you, I'd never make that comment in the hearing of any Australian...

4. That one remark, was I an admin, would be enough to ban your ass PERMANENTLY for one of the most offensive comments in living history.

John

2. You dont "step" on stingrays as they normally stay away from humans as this was a freak occurrence and they usually stay on the move, havng gills as they do, and needing to keep moving so as they can breathe...you unutterable, uneducated FOOL

3. Steve Irwin was fifteen times the man, twenty times the father and a hundred times the hero then you will ever be or hope to be and will remain an icon to conservationists everywhere.

His daughter is loved and adored by all Australians, she and her mother are carrying on his legacy and have the popular support of EVERYONE..Bindi is her father's daughter and we could not be more proud of her....if I were you, I'd never make that comment in the hearing of any Australian...

4. That one remark, was I an admin, would be enough to ban your ass PERMANENTLY for one of the most offensive comments in living history.

Another case of me agreeing with you 100% under the scope of this particular reply to Logan's particular post. Someone call Guinness.

Irwin was a very brave man, a scientist by more than education....the kind of education biologists dream about. "Crocodile Hunter" did more to reinforce my conservation stances than any other influence in my hunting and fishing career.

Most of this board doesn't know it, but I have a given a home to two very large Columbian Boas because one of my friends had to deploy for an extended period of time. I would have never had the confidence if it hadn't been for Irwin's show.

My entire family watches animal planet, our kids included. Our kids were really, really sad when we had to explain to them what happened to Steve. They still watch Mindy when she's on before their bedtime.

In short and to sum up; Steve Irwin was a family man, a conservationist, and the ideal we 'gun-toting redneck deer hunter killers' strive for. He taught us hunters our responsible place within the animal kingdom in a method that was both entertaining and informative. Yes Irwin was an inspiration and teacher to every hunter, environmentalist, and outdoorsmen in the U.S. and he did it all from a continent away. I wish like hell he was still alive. There weren't many men who could bring that sort of excitement, family entertainment and learning to my living room screen without the need for PG17 ratings.

Yeah Logan, don't fuck with his memory. He was much bigger than Australia, and a hell of a lot bigger than a freak stingray accident. Let's not reduce the man's memory to that. He was worth so much more to so many people. His memory deserves more than a joke. His memory deserves a medal.
    Last edited by John; 06-25-2008 at 05:22 AM.

"You forgot the better looking part and your feet dont sting as much !"

Silly fucktard put all that poop into the misspelling of a word. Can’t believe this one folks!

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Yeah Logan, don't fuck with his memory. He was much bigger than Australia, and a hell of a lot bigger than a freak stingray accident. Let's not reduce the man's memory to that. He was worth so much more to so many people. His memory deserves more than a joke. His memory deserves a medal.
    You’ve been swept away by someone who’s made a large mistake and owes me an apology. Megimoo misspelled "STINK", as he’s always making fun of my age / therefore old stinky feet. Don’t get sucked in by this fellow. He made a mistake.

EXIBIT ONE:

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    If so, I order the French and Germans to take a bath 365 days a year and use a strong deodorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Then set the example for them ,stinkey !
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    HEY!:mad: I'm not..............well, I'm old! So shut up!:(

*The sound of a nickel rolling on its edge….trying desperately to find a slot to drop into.

Sonnabend, you owe me a very public apology.