Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    When I was a kid I heard that black skin was the Mark of Cane. Not saying I agree just throwing it out there.
    That would make you an Abler.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

When I was a kid I heard that black skin was the Mark of Cane. Not saying I agree just throwing it out there.

That's pretty bad. I had read somewhere that the story of Noah getting drunk was preached at slaves to justify the institution. Noah was upset because his son Ham covered up his drunken nakedness, then Noah cursed Ham's son Canaan into slavery. Which is how the story unfolds in scripture, except those trying to justify race-based slavery made Ham and Canaan black.

That kind of Biblical misinterpretation is why Islam was so attractive to people like Malcolm X-he saw Christianity as a slave religion. He spent a childhood in orphanages and county homes, then became a hustler and addict before he was introduced to Islam. His mother was SDA and spent most of her life in the Kalamazoo Psychiatric Hospital. He also witnessed the Klan kill his father, in East Lansing, MI.

Malcolm was mellowing on Christianity and white people after meeting with Dr. King, he may have even been on his way back to embracing Christianity. That's why Elijah Muhammed had him killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That would make you an Abler.
    You're killing me.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    You're killing me.
    I Cain help it.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

You're all right in your harshness toward her. But, who can resist that face? She's just so darn cute. She's 450 lbs. of wittle sweetie. yes her is!!

The Mark of Cain? Cain's descendants didn't survive the Flood. Noah and family were descended from Seth.

Ham - Ham(apparently) mocked his father's naked drunken stupor; Shem and Japheth backed into the room and covered Noah. Ham was not cursed; his sons peopled Africa and Palestine.

Canaan was Ham's son, and was cursed (IIRC, no reason was given). Canaan's descendants peopled Palestine and eventually set up colonies in North Africa (Carthage) and Spain. Israel was commanded to wipe out the Canaanites, God's judgment for evil things like burnimg babies alive in sacrifices to gods, killing children and building their bodies into the foundations of their houses, and ritual prostitution in the temples of fertility goddesses. Israel did not accomplish this, and the major enclave of Canaanites was Phoenicia (Tyre and Sidon). Phoenicia was a trading empire, and set up the colonies in North Africa and Spain in support of their trade. Alexander the Great, in his conquests, destroyed Tyre and Sidon. Rome conquered Carthage's colonies in Sicily and Spain, and destroyed Carthage.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!