Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 White people are born into not being human” – BLM Activist Lectures A Room Full Of Wh 
    Morbidly obese Black Lives Mattter activist Ashleigh Shackelford raised eyebrows when at a workshop that was attended by mostly white women she made an astounding claim: ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACISTS!

Ashleigh Shackelford is what passes for a serious Democrat these days. She’s a Black Lives Matter activist who has some serious issues with hate. This is not a joke but a serious effort to try to tell white women hateful lies about their own race IN THE NAME OF DIVERSITY. The women just sit there! Unreal!

Ashleigh Shackelford, a black female “activist”, gave a short lecture in front of a crowd of mostly working-aged white people that covered one issue: all white people are racist. It was difficult to tell where this talk was being held. At a school, a place of business, or a lecture hall where people paid to come see her. Either way, it was a strange sight to see a room full of people be spoken about in such a negative way without reacting in a defensive way… or reacting at all. It was also strange to see the audience members dressed in a business casual way sitting before Ashleigh who was dressed like she just got out of bed in clothing that fit way too small for her very large frame
    http://100percentfedup.com/white-peo...e-women-video/

She's also a charter member of the other BLM, Blob Lives Matter.

If she really does keep her knife, fork, and spoon busy and full by presenting these seminar-rants, she is demonstrating the modern version of the old proverb: A guilt-ridden white-Progressive fool and his/her money are quickly parted.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

No.

You gotta be kidding me.

On her easel, the fat broad has a plea for PayPal donations.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a moron.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Wow, that's a whole lotta Rosie... (with apologies to AC/DC and their fans)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I worked for a blood bank in Houston in the early 70s and I saw first hand what a pint of blood looked like when it was all FAT, not real pretty to look at ! This person in the article is a walking heart attack, or diabetes case. She won't live long enough to be a threat to anyone but herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I worked for a blood bank in Houston in the early 70s and I saw first hand what a pint of blood looked like when it was all FAT, not real pretty to look at ! This person in the article is a walking heart attack, or diabetes case. She won't live long enough to be a threat to anyone but herself.
    I Googled her name and selected the images tab. I was tempted to post one or two here, but good taste and better judgment prevailed. She should stay away from Pacific coast beaches: enviro-minded kids might roll her into the ocean, and a Japanese whaling ship might harpoon her.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

When I was a kid I heard that black skin was the Mark of Cane. Not saying I agree just throwing it out there.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

You know what? I'm just going to say what the left wants to hear. I'm a bad person no matter what so fuck it.

I take umbrage with being called non human by the likes of this person. My ancestors were building large ships for exploring and ruling the world while hers were still tying sharp rocks to sticks.

My ancestors were great philosophers, scientists and artists who built cathedrals, discovered wonders and questioned our place in the universe....while hers were still tying sharp rocks to sticks.

Is that cruel? Damn right it is. It's as cruel as calling me non human. The difference is there is at least a little truth to what I said.

Oh shut up you ridiculous, hate-filled BITCH!!!

No apologies ... ABC

American By Choice ~ 1980