1. #1 Congrats, GOP - You Must Be SO PROUD!!! 
    link

Nance is at it again.

anceGreggs (22,799 posts)
    Congrats, GOP - You Must Be SO PROUD!!!

Your “pResident” has demonstrated, time and again, that he has absolutely NO idea what he’s doing, NO concept of the responsibilities of his office, and NO clue as to how our government operates domestically nor its role in the global community. (Thank goodness you don't think he does, because if you did it would mean he was a leftist and putting through a liberal agenda!)

His constant lies – now clocked-in at an average of five whoppers per day – have resulted in polls that show that 74% of Americans don’t trust anything they hear from the Trump White House.

He has filled almost every Cabinet position with people who are inexperienced in the fields they now oversee, and have already proven themselves to be totally incompetent.

His “advisors” are equally inept. His son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has been tasked with everything from solving “the problems in the Middle East” to “government reform” to “criminal justice reform”, despite the fact that he has absolutely NO experience beyond running his daddy’s real estate company, a company that is now billions of dollars in debt.

Your “pResident” has yet to utter a single statement that hasn’t been ridiculed for its stupidity, its ignorance of the facts, and its blatant dishonesty. His every statement is the butt of jokes – not only on late-night TV talk shows, newspapers, and magazines in the US, but around the world. (Yes, well, haters have to hate, and that's what that is all about.)

While claiming he will “make America great again” by bringing off-shored jobs back to American workers, your “pResident” continues to have his own “brand” merchandise manufactured in low-wage countries – including the MAGA-branded merchandise that he sells to those who are out of work because their former jobs at factories that once produced such merchandise have been moved overseas.

Your “pResident” spends his days tweeting utter nonsense, watching TV, and planning his next golf game. His daily briefings are limited to one page of bullet points, because he doesn’t want to have his time wasted being informed of what’s going on in the country he allegedly “leads”, or what events are happening in the world at large.

Aside from being illiterate and woefully ill-educated about history, geography, and world events, your “pResident” doesn’t even possess enough common sense to not lash out at your own party members – particularly those who have supported him and now find themselves under the bus.

Your “pResident” continues to say and do things for the sole purpose of appeasing his “base” , an ever-dwindling group of rabid racists who are just as stupid and ill-informed as he is.

Your law-and-order “pResident” pardoned Joe Arpaio after he was convicted of breaking the law, while declaring that there are “very fine people” among Nazis, white supremacists, and KKK members. And now he is pushing for the deportation of DACA-protected children and young adults whose only “crime” is being law-abiding, productive members of our society. (YAWN. More liberal talking points based on bigotry and hate.)

Your “pResident” is now bringing us close to the edge of nuclear holocaust by provoking Kim Jong-un – a man who is an equally self-serving, self-absorbed, paranoid madman – in a game of chicken that has worldwide consequences. (So? Kim Jong-un is no different than before except he's further along on his nuclear weapons program. He's always been a bully, and Democrat presidents didn't have any better luck reining him in.)

Your “pResident” has not fulfilled a single campaign promise. His Muslim travel ban failed, his repeal-and-replace Obamacare has failed, and anyone who still believes that border wall is going to be paid for by Mexico is as dumb as the man who promised it would be.

Above all else, your “pResident” is under investigation for colluding with our enemy, Russia – and all your cries of there’s no ‘there’ there are falling on deaf ears as the evidence mounts against him. This is, of course, the same “pResident” who handed over classified information to the Russians he is accused of colluding with, while you continue to defend him. Some of your prominent party members have even gone so far as to commit perjury in order to do so.

The vast majority of your “pResident’s” statements and actions have served one purpose only: to create headlines that he hopes will distract the media from focusing on his treasonous behaviour. It’s as obvious as it is sickening. While your “pResident” decries the “fake news”, he regularly praises actual fake news sites that discuss children being enslaved to work on Mars.

Yes, you must be SO PROUD to have elected this mentally-unhinged idiot to the highest position in our country. (And you would say that about ANY REPUBLICAN, so your opinion simply doesn't matter. Oh, you'd deny it, but that would be a lie.)

As we move into the mid-term elections next November, I will quote your “pResident’s” eloquent comment when addressing the flood victims in Texas: “Good luck!”

Well, good luck supporting a “pResident” who is a national disgrace. Good luck defending a “pResident” whose approval rating has consistently dropped like an anchor every week he’s been in office. Good luck trying to convince voters – even those who once supported your party no matter what – that the party that is more interested in defending and protecting a god-damned idiot than defending and protecting the Constitution, the rule of law, and common decency should continue to be in control of our nation.

In closing, I can only say the obvious: FUCK YOU, Republicans. FUCK YOU, those who continue to support a lying, pussy-grabbing racist. FUCK YOU, those who have tried to cover up your “pResident’s” stupidity, his incompetence, and his obvious treason.

FUCK YOU ALL.
    Well, right back at you.......FUCK YOU NANCE.

If she doesn't watch it she's going to end up with a heart attack or a stroke. The resentment and hate because Trump won and Clinton lost is quite over the top.
    Last edited by Carol; 09-06-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    We are proud. Not of everything President Trump does. But the fact that he is the American President and Hillary never will be is the best alternative.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Was there a point to that filthy rant?

Oh, and yes, I'm very proud I was one of millions of Americans who voted for and support President Trump.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Let me know when she crawls back under the rock she uses as a bar and rehab.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Wouldn't it be nice if her rants could be forwarded to her hometown newspaper or employer, it is public speech so no one could say it was private conversation. The broad must have a hard time typing with her hands while her arms are restrained by the strait jacket

PROUD!!!.??

Why yes, yes I am. While I am not GOP, I am still proud that shilary is out of the running for that position forever and that a non-politician is in the position.

I am not saying that corporate heads do not understand politics. Rather they create politics.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Nance needs to get new batteries for her .......
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Can someone sum up that hissy fit? Was there a point to it at all?

It amazes me that they think that the 60+ million who voted for Trump were 100% Republican/conservatives. He won states that hadn't gone red since Reagan like Michigan, Iowa, and Wisconsin. Did those states suddenly go racist?
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Nance needs to get new batteries for her .......
    Her "device" of choice isn't battery powered. She even has her house wired for 220 volts, something the manager of Nick Rivers, using the same device, couldn't handle when the singer was arrested for murder in East Germany back in 1984.
    Last edited by Zathras; 09-06-2017 at 05:02 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.