Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Iowa high school tight-lipped after armed students caught burning a cross in KKK hood 
    link

WhiteTara (21,067 posts) Iowa high school tight-lipped after armed students caught burning a cross in KKK hoods

Source: RawStory

A high school in Iowa has disciplined some of its students after a recent photo was posted online of five young men dressed in Ku Klux Klan hoods burning a cross.

In addition to the KKK hoods and the burning cross, the photo also featured one young male holding a rifle, and another holding a Confederate flag.

The Omaha World Herald reports that students at Creston Community High School were disciplined for the photo but would not explain what discipline the students received.

The school told KMALand that the people in the photo are Creston students.

“This is embarrassing for everyone,” school principal Bill Messerole told the Omaha World Herald. “This is not a good reflection of Creston High School. This is not a reflection of our community.”

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/iowa...-in-kkk-hoods/

Our country has become an open sewer.

This was a short article and no more at the link.
    I could be wrong but I'd bet that these were idiot kids who were looking to create a sensation, a stir and get a reaction. And why would they think this would? Oh, yes, they would think so because of how unhinged the left has been about hate groups. The left has been showcasing and promoting them. They sensationalize them. It's likely there are at least a few if not many liberals in that picture. Idiot kids looking for a reaction knows no political boundaries.

But Trump has not denounced them yet!!!! IMPEACH HIM!!!!!
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Looks like the democratic party 1870, without the pillow cases of course, they would have used flour sacks !

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Looks like the democratic party 1870, without the pillow cases of course, they would have used flour sacks !

Looks like the democrat party circa 1970.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Are DU-morons really worried about 6 drunken (probably) twerps who ruined their Moms' white pillow cases and don't even know what a cross looks like (and really, burning a 3-4-foot tall "cross"? Laughably pathetic). I've seen what happens to a real Stormfront type who tried to infiltrate a conservative discussion site. Can you say, "Chew Toy"?
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post

google klanbake
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Did they do it on school property or during school hours? If the answer is no to both, it's a law enforcement issue, not a school one, unless there is some other circumstance that makes it school issue.

Idiot kids. If I had a kid and he was involved in something like that, he'd be giving up his cell phone and X-box for a year, any plans to drive would be postponed for at least a year and he'd be getting therapy from the most annoying black therapist I could find. That or boot camp.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    ... and he'd be getting therapy from the most annoying black therapist I could find. ...

Depending on what makes that black therapist annoying, that could be a two-fer!

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

I could be wrong but I'd bet that these were idiot kids who were looking to create a sensation, a stir and get a reaction.
    That would be my guess...90% chance it's a group of kids with terrible judgment who started thinking about what stunt they could pull that would make people go crazy, and then actually did it instead of thinking about 'What would happen' first.

Isn't it interesting how, when any other reason for discipline is being considered Libs & Progs get all huffy about "privacy", but when certain oxen are gored it's F@#$ privacy.