Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why did this happen?

A few reasons.

The first reason is simple , you have massive numbers of people screaming all the time " NO JUSTICE !!! NO KKK !!! NO FASCIST USA !!! " you , by your actions have made something that many of these kids had no knowledge of , forbidden , if not dangerous. And some kids love to play with danger and root around in the forbidden.

The second reason is rebellion . ever since the 50's kids pick things that go against the grain of society as a form of rebelling against that society. Many of us saw how a lot of kids became , or flirted with Communism as a means of saying to their parents , teachers and community " FUCK YOU !!! " . And those who never grew up, are still doing it.

The third reason is Identity Politics. we're seeing some white morons getting into IP as a reaction to being attacked by all the other morons who are shoving their IP down everyone's throats 24/7.

Fourth , and maybe the worse of them all. How many of these kids are told every day by television , movies , magazines , their teachers and maybe even their parents that they are evil monsters who cause all the trouble in the world. Ever since IP raised its ugly vile head you've got scores of people telling this group of kids how horrible they are day in , day out ; not for the sake of the kids , but to make themselves feel good. A lot of kids brush it off as the rambling of jerkazoids , others become self destructive ( booze , drugs ) while a few others play the part that others have assigned them.

Its up to us to point kids in the right direction , to show the way to the path of a better life. But some idiots out there instead point kids the wrong way because they think that its more important to feel good then do good.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Rarely watch local news, but this hasn't been a huge story here. Creston is not all that close to a major city perhaps. Maybe the hurricane news has just dwarfed coverage of such minute, outlier stories.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    ... Maybe the hurricane news has just dwarfed coverage of such minute, outlier stories.
    The hurricanes and Trump have the national-level MSM on bright shiny object overload. Otherwise this would have been blown up into the national crisis DU-folk and RawStory are making it out to be.

BTW, unless this was done on school property or the twerps skipped school to do it, I don't see how the school, being a government arm, has any right or jurisdiction to be punishing the twerps. Mayyyyyybe if they had significant records of being bullies.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    The hurricanes and Trump have the national-level MSM on bright shiny object overload. Otherwise this would have been blown up into the national crisis DU-folk and RawStory are making it out to be.

BTW, unless this was done on school property or the twerps skipped school to do it, I don't see how the school, being a government arm, has any right or jurisdiction to be punishing the twerps. Mayyyyyybe if they had significant records of being bullies.
    Glanced at the local paper in the break room at lunch, and the story is on the front page, but below the fold. From what I gather, it didn't happen on school grounds. Pretty appalling for anyone to do such a thing regardless. Young & stupid.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender