1. #1 Black Parents Sue School, Claim Bullies Abuse Daughter for 'Acting White' 
    Black Parents Sue School, Claim Bullies Abuse Daughter for 'Acting White'
    BY TOM KNIGHTON SEPTEMBER 6, 2017
    A black family in South Carolina is suing their daughter's school for failing to protect her from racially motivated abuse at the hands of other students. However, both the abusers and the victim are the same race.

The high-achieving girl is black, and she is being abused by other black students because her success is apparently too "white."
    I was raised in a majority-black community, and it appears the same thing I witnessed then is still happening to black students who do well academically.

I can't, for the life of me, reconcile the rhetoric we hear from black activists about black students being left behind with this complete silence about academic excellence being devalued as "white" behavior. She's challenging herself. She's humiliating anti-black racists by proving any kid is capable of anything.

And she's being harassed for acting "white"? Where the hell does such a cultural phenomenon come from?
    I see two very sick cultures colluding against this girl:

* The victim-culture among some blacks who CANNOT tolerate her contradiction of their identity;

* The parasitic paternalistic Liberal-Progressive ideology that feeds that victim culture to pretend compassion and gain political power thereby.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I've been saying for years that being black is an ideology and not a skin color.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I've always held the opinion that they hate one another worse than whites, it is well documented everyday on national news

One of my best friends from college is a black woman who grew up in the suburbs. She always tells me "I'm not enough of a girlfriend to fit in around the hood". In college, she had mostly white friends, although she also had black friends because "your music sucks".

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    One of my best friends from college is a black woman who grew up in the suburbs. She always tells me "I'm not enough of a girlfriend to fit in around the hood". In college, she had mostly white friends, although she also had black friends because "your music sucks".
    If "your music sucks" referred to the Bee Gees or some of Paul's mid-late 70s bubble-gummy pop, I'd whole-heartedly agree!

I happen to be a huge fan of old school R&B. James Brown, Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, The Temptations, The Four Tops, Smokey Robinson, Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gay, the Motown and Philly sound are all among my favorites. In fact, one of me preset channels on Sirius in my car is Soultown which is classic R&B. However, none of it compares to rock. Pop music tends to suck but even in the 70's rock ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    If "your music sucks" referred to the Bee Gees or some of Paul's mid-late 70s bubble-gummy pop, I'd whole-heartedly agree!

She was referring to Bruce Springsteen, Styx, REO Speedwagon, The Eagles, etc. This was early/mid 80s, and she liked Duran Duran, Boy George, Prince, Michael Jackson, and that type of crap. We agreed on some music-Prince, The Police, The Talking Heads, Manhattan Transfer, and most orchestral music.

She was referring to Bruce Springsteen, Styx, REO Speedwagon, The Eagles, etc. This was early/mid 80s, and she liked Duran Duran, Boy George, Prince, Michael Jackson, and that type of crap. We agreed on some music-Prince, The Police, The Talking Heads, Manhattan Transfer, and most orchestral music.
    Wait, she liked 80's pop but had the nerve to say that 70's and 80's rock was crap? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wait, she liked 80's pop but had the nerve to say that 70's and 80's rock was crap? Wow.
    Meaning no disrespect for nw and speaking as a "child" of the 60s, I'd say it sounds kind of like, "My crap is better than your crap." Just don't ask me to defend "The Archies", Tommy Roe, or Tommy James and the Shondells. Oy!