1. #1 Cornell Asks Students to Report Peers for ‘Negative Reactions’ over LGBT Safe Space 
    Students at Cornell University are encouraged to report peers who have “negative reactions” to a proposed LGBT safe space project, according to a report from Campus Reform.

A flyer from the LGBT Resource Center at Cornell University reportedly encourages students to report students who have negative reactions to a new safe space project for LGBTQ students.

“Negative reactions tend to be rare. If they do occur, report it to the Office of Workforce Diversity, Equity, and Life Quality via a Bias Reporting Team Member, such as the Coordinator of the LGBT Resource Center,” the flyer reads.

According to the flyer, the Safe Place project is intended to “to affirm LGBTQ identities and lives and promote an affirmative and supportive environment” where participants “use inclusive language, avoid stereotyping, and not assume everyone is heterosexual
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...space-project/

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    A university of all queers, well isn't that just special

My, how very Hitler Youth of them.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    And these morons probably have no clue.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    And these morons probably have no clue.
    They never do ...
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I know, that's the part that bothers me, reporting students who don't agree with them. Not the safe space-tell me where it is so I can avoid it would be my attitude if I were a student.

But this kind of crap is why I hope my niece ends of at U of M instead of where she wants to go-Reed College. U of M is pretty liberal, but it's a public school and has a lot of Muslims, which kind of keeps the LGBTQ people in check.

So, you're counting on one protected liberal group to protect her from another protected liberal group?

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    So, you're counting on one protected liberal group to protect her from another protected liberal group?

I'm counting on her to protect herself. I'm just saying that the two groups keep each other at bay as far as influence at the University policy level goes. I also think U of M in an academic sense is superior to Reed College. It's probably one of the best public universities there is, along with their rival Ohio State.

I hope the best for her. Its unfortunate that these subsets have been so coddled as to become abrasive against others. I guess assimilating is just old school. Add the LGBT bathroom/locker room standards....Damn. Just tell her to be extra careful.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    I hope the best for her. Its unfortunate that these subsets have been so coddled as to become abrasive against others. I guess assimilating is just old school. Add the LGBT bathroom/locker room standards....Damn. Just tell her to be extra careful.

She's one of the brainwashed. She thinks I'm a monster because I use the term "tranny" and consider that anyone who actually undergoes sex-change surgery is delusional. Not everyone who identifies as trans, just the ones who take it that far. That's why I hope she doesn't go to Reed. I'm a liberal, but I'm not a snowflake. I support free speech.