1. #1 Jennifer Lawrence: Hurricanes Harvey, Irma Are Nature’s ‘Wrath’ for Supporting Trump 
    Actress Jennifer Lawrence appeared to claim in an interview this week that the deadly hurricanes slashing through parts of the United States are nature’s wrathful response to the election of Donald Trump.

Appearing on British network Channel 4 to discuss her new horror film, mother!, Lawrence was asked about the sort of “end-of-days feeling” in America.

“You know, it’s this new language that’s forming. I don’t even recognize it,” the actress said. “It’s also scary to know that climate change is due to human activity, and we continue to ignore it, and the only voice that we really have is through voting.”

When the reporter mentioned that Americans did vote, Lawrence replied saying “it was really startling” when Trump was elected
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...porting-trump/

I guess she's too stoooopid and ignorant to know that Harris County (in which much of Houston is located) went 54%-55% for HilLIARy, and that hurricanes have been battering Florida for millennia.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    These people are all crack and heroin users, somehow they just don't matter to me what they come up with. They're trash !

She's a godless actress who's basic skill is to lie convincingly enough to win an Oscar. Consider the source.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I'd still hit it. Hopefully while she has non-contagious laryngitis.