1. #1 The Guardian's Suzanne Moore: Catholicism 'Has No Place in Public Life' 
    Commenting on Britain's Conservative Member of Parliament Jacob Rees-Mogg, who is a Catholic who actually follows Church teaching and opposes gay "marriage" and abortion, The Guardian newspaper's Suzanne Moore said Rees-Mogg's Catholicism is a "kind of fundamentalism" that "has no place in public life."

"As usual, Rees-Mogg's religious faith is used to excuse his appalling bigotry," said Moore in the Sept. 6 edition of The Guardian.

"He is a Catholic and this kind of fundamentalism is always anti-women, but for some reason we are to respect it," she said. "I don't. It has no place in public life."
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...ce-public-life

It's England. After Henry VIII killed Catholics, his daughter Mary killed Protestants and his daughter Elizabeth killed the Catholics that were plotting to kill her, we should be grateful that they are now just sticking to words 400 years later.

I guess it would be expecting too much intelligence of an ultra-liberal Brit "news"paper to know how ludicrous it is to refer to Catholicism as a "kind of Fundamentalism".

One of the great struggles in UK history was the gradual restoration of full civil rights to Catholics. Unsurprisingly, the modern Liberals/Progressives of the Guardian want to reverse and rescind that freedom.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!