1. #1 Tomorrow is 9/11 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Let's hope our leaders are vigilant and
    the muzzie scum not planning any surprises...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Let's hope our leaders are vigilant and
    the muzzie scum not planning any surprises...
    Agreed. A day most of us will never forget.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I had pulled into spot across the street from the shop and my boss met me at the edge of the street and told me that planes had hit the trade centers, at the time I had no cable so I wasn't watching any news then. Just before lunch I had to make a run to the local parts yard and it was way out at the edge of town going towards Shoshone Ca, the name of the place was Smarts Auto Salvage. Now this was way out in the middle of nowhere in Nevada and it was just a junk yard that's all. I pulled into the place and walked to the little wooden house that was what they used for an office, it was an old house that the windows were all out and crap all over the floor to where you couldn't walk without tripping on something. I walked into the old house and both the owner and his two sons were all wearing side arms. Ha I had a big laugh at them and ask them who do they think was coming to attack them. That place was probably the safest place in the world and still is, sure miss living there. Sometimes I think about moving back there but then I think of my age and know I don't want to spend eternity there , 115 during mid day is a bit too much for me to be inside a box 6 feet under.