1. #1 Clinton: Trump’s Campaign Was Successful in Comforting ‘Millions of White People’ 
    Hillary Clinton said President Donald Trump comforted "millions of white people" with his campaign during an interview airing Sunday on CBS.

"He was quite successful in referencing the nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others," Clinton said of Trump’s campaign.

"What you’re saying is millions of white people," host Jane Pauley clarified.

"Millions of white people," Clinton confirmed. "Yeah, millions of white people."

Clinton also addressed her infamous remarks last year that half of Trump's supporters were bigots who were part of a "basket of deplorables," saying she regretted handing Trump a political gift but also saying a "large number of people" didn't care about Trump's behavior.
    http://freebeacon.com/politics/clint...-white-people/

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    The dividing never stops with the wench.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Translation into honest English: Trump connected with people tired and POed by Ds' demonization of their skin color, religious beliefs, career choices, and family lives.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Her face would make an excellent shoe scrapper for doggie poo, that's about the nicest thing I can think of to say about the thieving lying treacherous bitch. If she's hated it's because of her un American attitude, she is a person consumed with being a communist telling me and every other American how we should live. The joke was on her and I hope she drifts off to that land of never never sooner rather than later.

Apparently a different large number of people didn't care about her behavior, either.

"He was quite successful in referencing the nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others," Clinton said of Trump’s campaign.

It would be nice if someone asked her to elaborate on these "gains that were made by others",

The ability to use the filthy public restroom of either gender?

All of the leisure time made available by unemployment or part-time work replacing full-time jobs?

The financial benefit of staying in the low tax btacket due to stagnating wages?

The ability to vent their frustration in violent outburst in the guise of free speech protests with cover provided by politicians and media?

The ability to silence others who they don't agree with?

The ability to ruin the lives of others with phoney charges of racism, sexual harassment, homophobia?

With a platform like this, how could she possibly lose? Oh, yeah, it was those nasty Macedonian Content Farmers.