Thread: WE GET IT, GOP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 WE GET IT, GOP 
    link

I like reading Nance's screeds. There's nothing that showcases the left's unhinged ways and beliefs than Nance's screeds.

NanceGreggs (22,814 posts)

WE GET IT, GOP

Thereís only one reason Ė and one reason only Ė why you are doing nothing to rid us of the incompetent madman youíve put in the Oval Office: You donít give a flyiní fuck.

You donít give a fuck if he ruins American lives, puts our national security at risk, distances us from our allies, or lowers our standing and influence in the global community.

You donít give a fuck if he lies, makes decisions based on passing whims, or tries to bait North Korea into war just because he fuckiní well feels like it.

You donít give a fuck if Americans die as a consequence of his actions, or if global conflict is triggered by his statements - nor do you care if he consistently and repeatedly demonstrates his obvious mental instability.

You donít give a fuck that he praises our enemies, colluded with them, and personally gave them highly classified information at his first opportunity to do so.

You donít give a fuck that the presidency of the United States is now being degraded, disrespected, and shat upon every day by the current holder of that office.

You donít give a fuck about ANY of that. You donít give a fuck about the well-being of your fellow citizens, the well-being of our country, or the very survival of our democracy.

YOU. JUST. DONíT. GIVE. A. FUCK.

There is NO other explanation.
    In part she's right. Many in the GOP don't "give a flying fuck" about what Democrats think and believe about President Trump. And why should they?

Liberals have smugly made it clear that they believe that THEY are right about everything and conservatives are wrong, evil, racist, bigoted, sexist, voting against "their own best interest" (as if liberals know what is in MY best interest), hateful, ignorant, low information voter, and every other negative characteristic.

Democrats/liberals are blatantly trying to negate the last election.....because THEY didn't win. Trump doesn't do what they demand he does.......so therefore he is 'destroying America", which means that he is destroying that which LIBERAL IDEOLOGY dictates and which Obama often instituted by executive order because he couldn't get it instituted by congress.

So no many Republicans/conservatives don't "give a fuck" about the lies and demands from liberals to get rid of President Trump. IT'S CALLED WINNING AN ELECTION.

LenaBaby61 (2,352 posts)

1. "There is NO other explanation."

Thereís only one reason Ė and one reason only Ė why you are doing nothing to rid us of the incompetent madman youíve put in the Oval Office: You donít give a flyiní fuck.
    DallasNE (4,642 posts)

8. They Drink The Kool-Aide

Of dark money brought to them by Citizens United and the other insane decisions coming from the Supreme Court that readily legislates from the bench. A court that ignores the clear language in the Bill of Rights. We are a morally bankrupt nation where the rot caused by Citizens United has taken hold in the American population that brings us the likes of Donald Trump. A rot that is so pervasive that the mid-term elections will do little to rip out that rot who's foundation is wrapped in a flag and carrying a Bible. That is who we have become as a nation. We have become the nation of Putin where corruption reigns.
    Yet I don't see them turning down Soro's money and the money of other rich Democrats. They just want Republican money to dry up, just like they want conservative media to be shut down.

VOX (17,768 posts)

23. Latest Gallup poll: 80% of Republicans approve of 45's performance...

Compared with 31% of independents, and 9% of Democrats.

Which speaks volumes about Republicans. Who in their right mind could think that #45 is approval-worthy? Fox (et al) has left them utterly incapable of critical thinking.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/pr...ald-trump.aspx

He's instituting a conservative agenda, and liberals cannot abide that.

peggysue2 (671 posts)

28. That 80% Republican approval is truly deplorable

And chilling because there's nothing normal about the Trumpster or his Administration. It's not simply the lousy, backward-looking policies (and they are truly lousy) but it's pretending that Trump is anything but unhinged. These are the same people who beat their chests about defending The Constitution while Trump, Herr Leader, careens from one near constitutional-crisis to another.

So, I agree--the GOP doesn't give a flying fuck, is so craven that its only concern is an agenda that appeals to the white donor class. At the expense of everyone else. They're also hypocritical cowards of the worst kind, willing to sell their souls and the country itself to the highest bidder.
    Democrats only think in black and white, liberals/Democrats good, Republicans/conservatives evil.

And then they wonder why they are losing.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    While I don't like or agree with everything President Trump has done, it is far better than the alternative. So crawl back into your gallon of Old Crow, delusional Nance Greggs.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Suffer bitch.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

What's with NG repackaging the same spiel every week? I know Progs are into recycling, but she goes above and beyond (or below and deeper).
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    What's with NG repackaging the same spiel every week? I know Progs are into recycling, but she goes above and beyond (or below and deeper).

Honestly. I've read all her crap since the election and it's
    all the same. She just changes the order and some words
    but it's all the same. Nothing new. A Democratic.
    May the FORCE be with you!

To me, "one reason and one reason only" can be summed up in two words - Supreme Court. Whatever else President Trump may or may not accomplish, he's already proven himself in that arena and I hope he'll have the chance for a few more appointments (How old is RBG again?)

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
    To me, "one reason and one reason only" can be summed up in two words - Supreme Court. Whatever else President Trump may or may not accomplish, he's already proven himself in that arena and I hope he'll have the chance for a few more appointments (How old is RBG again?)
    She was embalmed a couple years back but ain't fell over yet.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    She was embalmed a couple years back but ain't fell over yet.
    A little more formaldehyde and she'll smell like cheap particle board.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I'm confused. Was Nance talking about President Trump or Obama? Because, what she spewed there in a drunken tirade, sounds like she was describing the previous occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., not the current one.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

She says while speaking from the safety of her echo chamber. I get it alright.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.