1. #1 Hillary Clinton - ON WHETHER IVANKA TRUMP SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE: 
    link

kpete (56,564 posts) Hillary Clinton - ON WHETHER IVANKA TRUMP SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE:
    Everyone associated with him…they’re either on board with that, or they’re not. And if they’re not, they need to be speaking out or leaving. But if they remain silent and just give lip service to contrary points of views, then they are part of his agenda and should be judged and held accountable for that.”
    http://www.refinery29.com/2017/09/17...m-trump-memoir
    Anyone who agrees with Trump and voted for him IS RESPONSIBLE for Clinton losing. And Hillary is very bitter and thinks they should pay for it.
    Angry Dragon (30,851 posts)

1. I believe Trump is going down ............... HARD
    niyad (58,830 posts)
    2. but when??? every single second he remains squatting in the people's house brings us one

step closer to utter disaster.

3. when thay gather enough evidence to convict him

to confiscate all of his holdings and send him back to Russia

gtar100 (3,417 posts)
    7. Wow, an intelligent answer. So unlike anything coming out of the tRump White House.

What a breath of fresh air.

But the Clinton's aren't responsible for Johnny Chung, Ji Shengdi, Liu Chaoying, and their association and role into selling technical secrets to China which has led to China developing the capability of shooting our satellites down and providing North Korea with the capability of building ICBM's. It's the Clinton's after all. The Corleone's of the Democrat Party.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

"Held responsible"? For what, exactly? For all Progs' fantasy collusions and conspiracies and outrages (Oh, my!)?
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

1. I believe Trump is going down ............... HARD
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

kpete (56,564 posts) Hillary Clinton - ON WHETHER IVANKA TRUMP SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE:
    “Everyone associated with him…they’re either on board with that, or they’re not. And if they’re not, they need to be speaking out or leaving. But if they remain silent and just give lip service to contrary points of views, then they are part of his agenda and should be judged and held accountable for that.”
    So I guess that applies to all of Billy-Jeff's sexual assaults, sexual harassment, extortion for sex/silence, indecent exposure, and perjury, then. Thanks for clearing that up, KaPutt!