1. #1 The Myth of Trump and the KKK 
    The Myth of Trump and the KKK
    Alberto A. Martínez
    MEDIA MEME:

Donald Trump initially refused to disavow the Ku Klux Klan and David Duke. Only under mounting political pressure did he finally disavow them. This suggests that he panders to white supremacists.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED:

From 1991 until election day in November 2016, Donald Trump repudiated and disavowed David Duke or the KKK no less than 55 times in 15 public occasions. Seven of those occasions happened before a CNN interview in which he insisted “I know nothing about” David Duke or white supremacists. The media made a monstrous meme out of this one instance when he only said “I know nothing about” instead of “I disavow,” to make it seem as if Trump wanted the support of the KKK. But really, he had already disavowed David Duke publicly two days before and three days before.
    The MSM just can't drop this meme, so this article is likely to be a relevant resource through at least the 2020 Presidential campaign.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Concise way to frame it.

I've been casually following Trump for decades. Absolute zero white anything.

That's why there's no traction for the meme. Sooner or later, somebody's going to sue somebody big-time.