Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1 Dan Bongino: 'Apparently, Condemning Irma Looters Makes You Racist' 
    Senior Member Banacek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Connecticut
    Posts
    7,386
    Former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino blasted critics who he said labeled him a racist for previously condemning looters in Florida.

    "Apparently... discussing looting now makes you a racist," he said.

    Bongino, who lives in Florida, said those who are burglarizing stores during Hurricane Irma are "hack, phony frauds who have no lives."

    He said the political left makes excuses for looters during natural disasters because their livelihoods are "based off clickbait."

    Bongino said that, if people can market their side of an issue by declaring the other side racist, "some idiot is going to click on [their] article."

    He said that the left and some in the media speak as if they understand the looters because it is a way to blame capitalism for something.

    Paraphrasing scholar Thomas Sowell, Bongino said sympathizers see it as "not the criminals fault - it's society's fault. If we were a little more socialist and Communist, or better planners, we wouldn't have this problem."
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/1...ou-racist-left
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    17,703
    I saw photos on Facebook yesterday of white people in Florida looting.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    24,579
    I think looters should be shot on sight. I guess that makes me a killer racist.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19,642
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I saw photos on Facebook yesterday of white people in Florida looting.
    Post them then.

    Hey! White people looting....wait, they're Mexicans:



    Believe me, if there were video of white people looting they would be plastered all over the news.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 09-13-2017 at 02:56 PM.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member ironhorsedriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Coal Fields of WV
    Posts
    530
    Shoot them, no warning! They are disgusting pieces of S**t, no matter their skin color!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Banacek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Connecticut
    Posts
    7,386
    Noonie:

    Loot - Noun (with an object) anything taken by dishonesty, force, stealth, etc.:

    Loot - Noun (without an object) to take loot; plunder:

    Loot - Verb: steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot.

    Looter - Noun: ↔stealer, thief - a criminal who takes property belonging to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it.

    Looting - Verb: also referred to as sacking, ransacking, plundering, despoiling, despoliation, and pillaging, is the indiscriminate taking of goods by force.

    There are no racial connotations of race in any of the above defined nouns or verbs. I might opine that in most languages that have ever existed on the Earth the definitions cited above would be accurate.

    To those individuals who have criticized the noun or verb usage as racial

    (a) If the shoe fits (video footage) wear it.

    (b) You may be hurt by the truth, but it's better than living with a lie (obviously not operative in this instance)

    (c)Truth sounds like hate to those that hate the truth
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    FL & MO
    Posts
    51,334
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I think looters should be shot on sight. I guess that makes me a killer racist.
    You loot, we shoot!!
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    MO & FL
    Posts
    43,573
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    You loot, we shoot!!
    The Texans are right.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    14,359
    Cuban.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    17,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    Noonie:

    Loot - Noun (with an object) anything taken by dishonesty, force, stealth, etc.:

    Loot - Noun (without an object) to take loot; plunder:

    Loot - Verb: steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot.

    Looter - Noun: ↔stealer, thief - a criminal who takes property belonging to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it.

    Looting - Verb: also referred to as sacking, ransacking, plundering, despoiling, despoliation, and pillaging, is the indiscriminate taking of goods by force.

    There are no racial connotations of race in any of the above defined nouns or verbs. I might opine that in most languages that have ever existed on the Earth the definitions cited above would be accurate.

    To those individuals who have criticized the noun or verb usage as racial

    (a) If the shoe fits (video footage) wear it.

    (b) You may be hurt by the truth, but it's better than living with a lie (obviously not operative in this instance)

    (c)Truth sounds like hate to those that hate the truth

    I never said there was any racial connotation to the term looter. I was just pointing out that I saw some photos on facebook that were of white looters.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •