1. #1 When will we learn? Bad shit happens when Republicans are in charge. 
    link

kentuck (82,032 posts) When will we learn? Bad shit happens when Republicans are in charge.

Whether it be attacks like on 9/11 or hurricanes like Katrina, Harvey, or Irma, or stock market crashes like in 2008, it always seems to be much worse when the Republicans are in charge.

Yes, bad shit happens when Democrats are in charge, but it never seems as devastating. Perhaps it is just my imagination?
    underpants (128,303 posts)

1. It's a strange coincidence how bad things happen on 9/11

during their first year.
    HughBeaumont (23,992 posts)

2. Bad shit that they often make worse with their dumbassed "solutions".

"When will we learn" . . . indeed . . .
    FloridaBlues (1,089 posts)

3. It seems that Trump has brought a dark cloud with him to America since his election
    LOL. The weather is all President Trump's fault.

Yes. everything is just WONDERFUL when the Democrats are in charge.

ANTIFA has shown us all what a great place America will be with assholes like them running everything.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

kentuck (82,032 posts) When will we learn? Bad shit happens when Republicans are in charge.

Whether it be attacks like on 9/11 or hurricanes like Katrina, Harvey, or Irma, or stock market crashes like in 2008, it always seems to be much worse when the Republicans are in charge.
    Republicans are responsible for hurricanes? What about Hurricane Sandy, kt? Quite a few hurricanes hit the US in Clinton's years.

I wonder if kt remembers the first, 1993, attack on the WTC. Or the embassy bombings in Africa during Clinton's years. Or the attack on the USS Cole. How about Fort Hood, San Bernardino, and that nightclub mass killing in FL in the Obama years.

kt has Politically Selective Memory Syndrome.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    All these ignorant people should be in a large glass vessel filled with formaldehyde, then they could babble on to one another for eternity. I didn't catch the time and network but when I woke up and turned on the TV there was something about the shrew hillary making her first appearance on one of the talk shows and she will be crying it was everyone's fault she lost. What a terrible way to wake up especially when I was feeling really bad when I went to bed last night.

I guess this idiot is ignoring that that mass shootings were off the hook under Obama. That we had riots and civil unrest the likes we hadn't seen since the anti-Vietnam and race riots of the 60's(incidentally, there were no major riots under Bush). I mean, really? These people simply amaze me. Everything is politics with them and I do mean everything.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American