1. #1 Sure Hillary Made Mistakes But The Election Was Still Fraudulent & Stolen We Damned W 
    link

"RACISM" it the ever ready go to explanation for everything for liberals.
    TheMastersNemesis (8,155 posts)

Sure Hillary Made Mistakes But The Election Was Still Fraudulent & Stolen We Damned Well Know It.

The media just cannot really admit the obvious based on all the evidence. This election has to be the most corrupted in our history. We know key states were stolen with voter suppression, uncounted ballots and racist gerrymandering on an atomic scale. . And we know the media delivered the presidency to Trump with its incessant email crap that was totally made up. This election was GOP category 5 storm. And they are working at making the next one really a doozy.

Even now the media seems to be desperate to paint this bastard as the "new norm". For God's sake even a damned pig on the ballot should have beating this racist boigted bastard. And with the Russian interference even God could not have won the election.

THE ELECTION IS FUCKING FAILURE OF THE AMERICAN VOTER. WE HAVE TOO MANY WHITE RACISTS ALL OVER THIS NATION AROUND WHOSE BRAINS ARE IN THEIR LITTLE BIGOTED ASSES. They would let Trump and GOP shoot their children because their hatred is so deep.
    They "know it" but have no facts and are vehemently against the Voting Commission.

StevieM (6,393 posts)

2. The FBI was more complicit than the Russians. (eom)
    Girard442 (1,010 posts)

3. The "she made a lot of mistakes" meme is useless.

Everybody in a political campaign makes lots of mistakes. Each campaign is unique: the battles are often fought on unexplored territory. The people involved are invariably a motley crew with widely varying amounts of experience and motives all over the map. An accomplished cat herder would struggle to deal with them.

In close election it's tempting to point out some candidate's error and say, "if she hadn't messed up there, she would have won the election." That may actually be true, but it's not useful.

What we need to focus on is that our democracy has suffered a large-scale meltdown. If our electoral decisions had any degree of rationality, Hillary would have won in a landslide, even if she'd never ventured out of her house through the whole campaign -- but there is no rationality. Blame racism, sexism, vote suppression, Russian interference, whatever, but the system is broken.
    MontanaMama (1,693 posts)

8. I can't understand why

it seems to be so goddamn important to some people that HRC publicly wallow in her "mistakes". WTF is this about? When have we as citizens ever expected this from the candidate from either party after a national election? She didn't let us down. We let ourselves down by not rallying behind her. We decided to behave like frogs loaded in a wheelbarrow and not fall in line. The hacking, cheating and voter suppression were unprecidented...and she still got more votes for Pete's sake! This effort to shame HRC in her "mistakes" is sick and warped. Stop it.
    BlueMTexpat (11,155 posts)

12. It's easy to understand.

SHE was the best qualified candidate of all. EVER.
    Roy Rolling (2,328 posts)

10. That's the bottom line

The election was a perfect storm of too much money in politics, free media coverage to stoke the masses, and one side willing to collide with Russia to win at all costs.

The cost is Robert Mueller, and those who are guilty will soon pay the price with indictments.

Yeah, it's fucked up. But sheep will be sheep, and government's job is to be enough of a referee to keep them from being eaten by the wolves.
    judesedit (1,652 posts)

22. Third world countries know how to void a fraudulent election but America cannot??????

Something way way wrong with this picture
    We apparently didn't learn after Bush implementation we suffered through.
    Voltaire2 (908 posts)

24. we have a process: certification of the results of the electoral college.

We failed to exercise the option to discard the election as fraudulent.
    Voltaire2 (908 posts)

23. We do not know that it was stolen.

We have a lot of evidence that Russia promoted Trump. That does not equate to a "stolen election" and unless there is evidence of actual collusion this isn't a crime, and until the investigation is complete we just don't know,

We also do not "know" that "key states were stolen with voter suppression, uncounted ballots and racist gerrymandering ".
    Even if suppression and gerrymandering and uncounted ballots were the tipping point, the first two simply aren't illegal, unfortunately, and thus do not constitute theft or fraud. That leaves "uncounted ballots". I don't think you can make the case that uncounted ballots were the decisive factor.

You do actually see the forest for the trees here: "THE ELECTION IS FUCKING FAILURE OF THE AMERICAN VOTER." that is the problem we have to fix. Russian trolling on twitter and facebook is not. There is no way we are going to have a first amendment and free political speech and stop foreign governments from pushing their views. We have to fix our broken voters. If we do that the Republican Party is toast.
    How DARE anyone not vote for the Democrat!! If they do they are "broken" and need to be "fixed". It is 'proof' that "the election is a fucking failure of the American voter".

And that arrogance, rigid black and white thinking, intolerance, hate and demands that others conform to liberal ideology from the left is a big part of what is wrong in the US today.

broadcaster90210 (308 posts)
    34. Could not disagree more.

We have certajnly enough preponderance of the evidence and that is all that is required. Beyond a reasonable doubt is debateable, but I am now at the stage where I need evidence it wasn't rigged and stolen.
    Last edited by Carol; 09-13-2017 at 01:16 PM.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    They should start a thread on the things Hillary did right.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

BlueMTexpat (11,155 posts)

12. It's easy to understand.

SHE was the best qualified candidate of all. EVER.
    Then you shouldn't have any problems listing all of her accomplishments at any level. I'm a patient man. I'll wait.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

It's coming up on the first anniversary of HilLIARy's national rejection and the Ds have not yet shown one vote that was flipped from HilLIARy to Trump.

Not that facts matter on DU.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Wait a sec DUmmies, weren't the rules for
    this past election the same ones that got
    oBAMA elected. Twice????
    May the FORCE be with you!