1. #1 Feminist Group: Pumpkin Spice Lattes Are Funding White Supremacy 
    Starbucks's Pumpkin Spice Latte may be the drink of choice for the yoga pants-wearing, Ugg boot-sporting, autumn-loving "basic" white girls of the world, but according to one feminist group. it's also responsible for perpetuating white supremacy.

UltraViolet, a group that claims to be "a powerful and rapidly growing community of people mobilized to fight sexism and create a more inclusive world that accurately represents all women," though this might be the first time you've ever heard of it, is leading a campaign to banish the PSL, claiming the drink "funds white supremacy" and "racism in the White House."

It's encouraging its supporters to "take action" against Starbucks.

According to UltraViolet's website, fully 70,000 people have given Starbucks a piece of their mind about their so-called support for "white supremacy."

If the campaign seems a little off, though, that's because it is. Starbucks has a stellar progressive reputation, and has, in the past, often seemed willing to alienate more conservative customers to follow its far-left ideals. The CEO supports open borders and gay marriage, and there's a yearly social media freakout over Starbucks's holiday cups, which occasionally flirt with taking the "holiday" out of the holiday
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/20943/...-emily-zanotti

I loathe all things pumpkin except for the seeds, if they are roasted and salted. Give me an iced chocolate chip latte instead.

They better be careful. At the rate they're going they'll wear out white supremacy as quickly as they did racism.

Milk is white, you know. On the other hand, so is (ordinary) cauliflower ... maybe there's something to this "white supremacy" stuff ...
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!