1. #1 An apology is in order. 
    link

It's taken them this long to understand that when they disparage, mock and demonize "Christians" that they are disparaging BLACK CHRISTIAN MEN as well. Now they have to lie and grovel to get those who left the liberal plantation back.

Eliot Rosewater (6,694 posts)

An apology is in order.

To all non white str8t Christian males, this nation owes you a deep, sincere apology.

We apologize that you fought, became wounded, and in some cases died for our country, only to now be treated like shit.

We apologize that in times of distress, whether that be natural disasters or foreign enemies, you are often the very first to respond, only to now be treated like shit.

We apologize that you fought for your and OTHERS rights your entire lives, sacrificing like few others ever will, only to now be treated like shit.

I wish there was something we, who owe you the apology, could do to fix the nightmare you now live in. I really do.
    CaliforniaPeggy (122,814 posts)

1. Well said, my dear Eliot Rosewater!

And I concur.

K&R
    brush (13,670 posts)

4. The fact that the whole society systemically favers straight, white males...

should make up for the lack of apologies.

Did you purposely leave off the sarcasm gif?

What amazes me is the number of progressive, white males here on DU who recognize the systemic racism and sexism and campaign against it.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Morons just being morons, they should vacation in Baton Rouge and then we'll see how quick they apologize for something so outlandish. Most war veterans are a pretty tight group of people and don't listen to all this silly liberal bullshit. Those men actually have something invested in the nation and the fact is there is not many of them left, that goes for whites and blacks. Out of ten million who served in VN there are only about 500 thousand of us left now, so do the math on the Korea war vets and beyond. They're a bit late for their apologies I would think

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Eliot must be reading too much
    of Nance Greggs horseshit.
    May the FORCE be with you!

"Eliot Rosewater", stick your arrogant faux-pology in a part of your body that is dark, dank, and odoriferous.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!