1. #1 Clinton: It's time to abolish the Electoral College 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

By Dan Merica, CNN
    Updated 9:20 PM ET, Wed September 13, 2017

New York (CNN) Hillary Clinton told CNN on Wednesday that it is time to abolish the Electoral College, part of a sweeping interview where the former Democratic nominee sought to explain why she lost the 2016 election.

Clinton, in the interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, displayed her animus for fired FBI Director James Comey, reflected on her love for the people -- namely former President Bill Clinton -- who helped her get through the crushing loss and blasted the arcane election body that she believes helped Donald Trump win the presidency.

"I think it needs to be eliminated," Clinton said of the Electoral College. "I'd like to see us move beyond it, yes."
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It's time to abolish thieves and liars in our government and we started with her, no class from this bitch at all to sit and cry about losing again , we hate you bitch get a grip and go somewhere and die please !

Quite the contrary! The Electoral College did exactly what it was designed to do: make it difficult for a few populous states to dominate and oppress the majority of US states.

HilLIARy has known how the Electoral College works for over 5 decades. She was just too damn proud, entitled, and arrogant to campaign in the flyover country states she knew she needed to win.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

It's time to abolish the Clintons. If we're gonna gut the Constitution, let's dump that prohibition on bills of attainder and ban the entire family from every holding a political office.

New York (CNN) Hillary Clinton told CNN on Wednesday that it is time to abolish the Electoral College, part of a sweeping interview where the former Democratic nominee sought to explain why she lost the 2016 election.
    The equivalent of saying "this is a dumb game, I don't want to play anymore" when you are losing.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

I'd like to see someone offer up the amendment process for it. It needs 3/4 of the house and 2/3 of the states to ratify it which means it would need 34 states to pass it and I can already tell you which states would vote against it:

Texas
    Arizona
    Nebraska
    Alabama
    Mississippi
    North Carolina
    South Carolina
    W. Virginia
    Missiouri
    Idaho
    Wyoming
    Montana
    Oklahoma
    Alaska
    Tennessee
    Utah
    North Dakota
    South Dakota
    Kentucky
    Georgia
    Kansas
    Indiana
    Louisiana

And probably:

Florida
    Ohio
    Wisconsin
    Michigan
    Arkansas
    NY
    Virginia

In fact, I'd be willing to bet that 2/3 of the states would vote against the amendment.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

"I think it needs to be eliminated," Clinton said of the Electoral College. "I'd like to see us move beyond it, yes."

Then let's 'move beyond' having Presidential term-limits as well.

It's the same principle of removing parity from the democratic voting-process for expediency's sake. The President decides how long he/she serves, then calls for another 'popular' Election- subject to change by the President.