1. #1 Archaeologists uncover secrets of how mankind pulled off one of its most awesome mira 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    The mummy of all mysteries...solved: Archaeologists uncover secrets of how mankind pulled off one of its most awesome miracles - the Great Pyramid of Giza

• New proof shows how the Egyptians transported 2-ton blocks for 500 miles
    • Blocks of limestone and granite built the tomb of Pharaoh Khufu in 2,600 BC
    • 170,000 tons carried along the Nile in wooden boats held together by ropes
    • Boats used purpose built channels and canals to an inland port yards from site

By Claudia Joseph For The Mail On Sunday
    PUBLISHED: 17:09 EDT, 23 September 2017 | UPDATED: 19:22 EDT, 23 September 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4tYhLg1pV
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The mummy of all mysteries...solved: Archaeologists uncover secrets of how mankind pulled off one of its most awesome miracles - the Great Pyramid of Giza

• New proof shows how the Egyptians transported 2-ton blocks for 500 miles
    • Blocks of limestone and granite built the tomb of Pharaoh Khufu in 2,600 BC
    • 170,000 tons carried along the Nile in wooden boats held together by ropes
    • Boats used purpose built channels and canals to an inland port yards from site

By Claudia Joseph For The Mail On Sunday
    PUBLISHED: 17:09 EDT, 23 September 2017 | UPDATED: 19:22 EDT, 23 September 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4tYhLg1pV
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Very interesting article.

It amazes me how intelligent these "primitive" ancient peoples keep turning out to be the more we find out about them. Evidence keeps showing that these civilizations didn't need modern equipment or alien assistance to pull off amazing works. It's almost like mankind didn't start off as far behind as some folks try to convince themselves we did.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It wasn't Aliens??? Damn!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    It wasn't Aliens??? Damn!!!
    Aliens made Stonehenge but when they ran across the pyramids in Egypt they said we can't compete with this and flew off.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It was lush and tropical at that period and plenty of rainfall so I can see this as being true. I wonder how long one of us would last if we could travel back into that period dressed as we do now, they would probably think we were gods. The thing that amasses me more is the depth of earth and debris on top of the old worlds, like say for instance Rome, there are many parts of old Rome still uncovered just as it was when it was covered or buried. Over the weekend they talked about finding an ancient forest in the Gulf of Mexico and it is still preserved to this day, immediately they started talking about that climate change bull so I just turned it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    It was lush and tropical at that period and plenty of rainfall so I can see this as being true. I wonder how long one of us would last if we could travel back into that period dressed as we do now, they would probably think we were gods. The thing that amasses me more is the depth of earth and debris on top of the old worlds, like say for instance Rome, there are many parts of old Rome still uncovered just as it was when it was covered or buried. Over the weekend they talked about finding an ancient forest in the Gulf of Mexico and it is still preserved to this day, immediately they started talking about that climate change bull so I just turned it off.
    The pyramids would have never gotten built if some modern men had been around, they would still be tied up in environmental studies and labor laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The pyramids would have never gotten built if some modern men had been around, they would still be tied up in environmental studies and labor laws.
    ^^^^^^^^^+eleventy!!!!!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi