Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Church Shooting: Sudanese Man Arrested, FBI Launches Civil Rights Investigation 
    One woman was killed and seven other people were hurt after a suspect identified as a Sudanese immigrant opened fire at a Tennessee church Sunday, police said, as the FBI confirmed it's launched a civil rights investigation into the shooting.

The suspect, 25-year-old Emanuel Kidega Samson, immigrated from Sudan two decades ago, police said. He's suspected of bringing at least two pistols and a mask to the predominantly white Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, southeast of Nashville, before opening fire.

Metropolitan Nashville Police Department tweeted that Samson had been released from the hospital and will be charged with murder and attempted murder.

Photos from a Facebook page under Samson's name seemed to show him lifting weights and showing off his physique. A post earlier Sunday read: "Everything you've ever doubted or made to be believe as false, is real. & vice versa, B." Another post read, "Become the creator instead of what's created. What you say, goes."

Robert Engle, 22, has been called a "hero" by police after confronting Samson and holding him at gunpoint until law enforcement arrived at the church. (Facebook)

Police have not commented on the Facebook posts
    I assume the FBI civil rights investigation will focus on the guy who shot Samson.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24...olice-say.html

Antioch Shooter Is Black Power Radical Who Posted That “You’re More Likely To Be Killed By A White Man

http://gotnews.com/breaking-antioch-...led-white-man/

From the Fox News article:

Law enforcement confirmed Samson is a legal U.S. resident who immigrated from Sudan in 1996.
    IOW the shooter was brought to the US as a 4 or 5 year-old child.

The info on that GotNews.com page is very different regarding the shooter's FB page than the info in this PJMedia.com page. I've found, over quite a few years that PJMedia is a solid source. Who is GotNews?

I hate being skeptical, but there is so much @#$% being trolled to conservatives, for various motives, that I think caution with unfamiliar sources is warranted.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post

Who is GotNews?

I hate being skeptical, but there is so much @#$% being trolled to conservatives, for various motives, that I think caution with unfamiliar sources is warranted.
    That's an excellent point.
    May the FORCE be with you!

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    From the Fox News article:

IOW the shooter was brought to the US as a 4 or 5 year-old child.

The info on that GotNews.com page is very different regarding the shooter's FB page than the info in this PJMedia.com page. I've found, over quite a few years that PJMedia is a solid source. Who is GotNews?

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...rch/697968001/
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

They removed his facebook page.

So your saying that all the facebook posts are being taken out of context ?

Do you believe that non-protected species, posting the same type of posts and then shooting people in a church would be treated with the same kid gloves as this guy.

The shooter seems to be a fan of Robert Mugabe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f1a57d002ad4 (from 2013).

During Mugabe's 2013 campaign

Unable to run on his record, Mugabe sought instead to run from it, by rallying his crumbling black base around the spectre of a common enemy: the whites. He didn’t care that ninety-seven per cent of M.D.C. voters and candidates were black. Behind “these human superficies,” he told the ZANU-P.F. central committee in July of 2000, Tsvangirai’s party represented “the resurgence of white power” and “the revulsive ideology of return to white settler rule.” In his view, the new opposition was just the old Rhodesian enemy got up in blackface, an imperialist fifth column, sponsored by London — with help from Washington — "a counter-revolutionary Trojan horse contrived and nurtured by the very inimical forces that enslaved and oppressed our people yesterday.”

He has been listed in the "top ten" of the brutal dictators around the world for many years running. As noted above he abhors white people. He calls the guy "boss" ? Maybe he was just in the early stages of anti-white or even anti-religious feelings.

You know as well as I that every effort will be made by the SPLC to get this guy off and it will fall off the MSM radar in one week.

I don't think you are taking it out of context, who this guy is has been posted all over the internet, leftists are trying to hide it but it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    So your saying that all the facebook posts are being taken out of context ?

Do you believe that non-protected species, posting the same type of posts and then shooting people in a church would be treated with the same kid gloves as this guy.

I am suggesting the possibility that GotNews.com might be a hoax or troll site making @#$% up. I based that comment on the PJMedia article I linked, whose description and quotes from the killer's FB page differ considerably from what GotNews posted. The part of the article Rock posted - an article I've posted in other place - is also inconsistent with what GotNews claimed:

Although it's unclear if race or religion played a role in the shooting, authorities, including the federal Justice Department, have opened a civil rights case.

Samson, who is black, alluded to an attack Sunday morning, posting cryptic messages on Facebook.
    What GotNews claimed was very different from an "allusion" or "cryptic".

Unfortunately, as Rock posted and I knew yesterday, the shooter's FB page has been taken down. Maybe GotNews dug deeper than other sources; maybe GotNews made @#$% up hoping to hoax people and make them look stupid. At this point their claim is unverifiable at best, and inconsistent with accounts from two other better known sources.

What in Hades does this,

During Mugabe's 2013 campaign

Unable to run on his record, Mugabe sought instead to run from it, by rallying his crumbling black base around the spectre of a common enemy: the whites. He didn’t care that ninety-seven per cent of M.D.C. voters and candidates were black. Behind “these human superficies,” he told the ZANU-P.F. central committee in July of 2000, Tsvangirai’s party represented “the resurgence of white power” and “the revulsive ideology of return to white settler rule.” In his view, the new opposition was just the old Rhodesian enemy got up in blackface, an imperialist fifth column, sponsored by London — with help from Washington — "a counter-revolutionary Trojan horse contrived and nurtured by the very inimical forces that enslaved and oppressed our people yesterday.”

He has been listed in the "top ten" of the brutal dictators around the world for many years running. As noted above he abhors white people. He calls the guy "boss" ? Maybe he was just in the early stages of anti-white or even anti-religious feelings.
    have to do with the price of rice in China? It looks like less than coherent ad hominem and straw man attacks.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Unfortunately, as Rock posted and I knew yesterday, the shooter's FB page has been taken down.
    Apparently, the goback machine doesn't do facebook snapshots, if it does I couldn't find one.

What does this have to do with the price of rice in China? It looks like less than coherent ad hominem and straw man attacks.
    Nothing about the price of rice in China. However, it does provide an insight into the mindset of this guy and the type of person he respects and admires. Which, in my opinion, is relevant since Mugabe is a vile dictator who hates white people.

Authorities are searching for a motive behind Sunday morning’s deadly shooting spree at a Tennessee church as new details about the suspected gunman’s past surface.

Emanuel Kidega Samson, 25, who is charged with one count of murder, had expressed suicidal thoughts some months before police say he “indiscriminately” shot at people leaving a service at the Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, The Associated Press reported.

According to police records obtained by the AP, Samson’s father reported him as threatening to harm himself in late June. Earlier this year, he was involved in two domestic disturbance calls to Murfreesboro police, roughly 30 miles southeast of Nashville. Those calls did not result in charges
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b01cc57ff38a0d