Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Dallas Cowboys Kneel Down in Arizona – Crowd Boo’s – NFL Implosion Complete… 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    The Dallas Cowboys, together with team owner Jerry Jones, take a collective knee at the start of the Monday Night Football game to display their unity with… well, something probably. Stick a fork in the financial future of the NFL, it’s done; finished.
    The only thing that was saving the NFL from full organizational collapse was the advent of Fantasy Football Leagues and the subsequent betting and fan-based league play therein.
    Never underestimate the inability of any business organization to inoculate itself with idiot resistant policies once they enter the arena of identity politics. It has always been thus:
    There is something profoundly hilarious in the face of team owner Jerry Jones looking so smug, as if he’s figured out how to navigate this insufferable financial minefield. He didn’t. Now watch the slow-motion financial implosion… that smugly look will change quickly as he watches his organizational bank account drain. Which is faster than the knee he promised to never take. By Thanksgiving; you’ll see. Bigly.
    I’m sorry, but I just can’t stop laughing. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...e/#more-138960
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Great, now all the local tv and radio in DFW are going to be useless until we move on to the next great offence. Bad enough this is eating up all the national attention.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    On their twitter page, they're claiming they never knelt during the anthem that it was before, and they were all doing so in "Prayer" for end of divisiveness and hate.

Needless to say not many are buying it.
    Klaatu barada nikto

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    On their twitter page, they're claiming they never knelt during the anthem that it was before, and they were all doing so in "Prayer" for end of divisiveness and hate.

That's an interesting twist, if true I guess they are standing during the anthem then, I'm not seeing that.

Sounds like BS spin. They must have had a moment of mental clarity and remembered that they are in TEXAS.

You don't , Take a knee, in prayer. You don't lock arms, in prayer.... and you sure as HELL don't look up, to see who's watching.... Jerry, in prayer.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What pure BS is right.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I hope they go bankrupt by morning, no since in lying how I feel about it. I don't owe then squat, I hate the Dallas Cowboys anyway because they were the first to surrender to the racist BS years ago. I now just play with my hobbies all day and it is great giving more time to that than worrying about a football game. I can't stand baseball because it is the most boring game there ever was to watch, basketball makes my ears implode with all that damned squeaking of those tennis shoes. The average basketball player is 6.7 so I find it hard to see what is so hard about throwing a ball thru a hoop a couple feet higher, raise that net another 5 feet and let's see how well they adapt. I want a train set for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I want a train set for Christmas
    I always wanted a high quality HO gauge.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar