1. #1 Twitter explains why it won't remove Trump's North Korea tweet 
    Twitter says itwon't take down a controversial weekend tweet from President Donald Trump -- the tweet North Korea's Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho described as a declaration of war.

On Sept. 23, Trump tweeted, "Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!"
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techno...cid=spartandhp

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Heh...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Twitter's weird, but there's no reason to take-down that. There's no war-declaration there.

NK's embarrassed at having the whole world see how backwards and immature they are. They kill all their intellectuals. They don't have anybody that can come back at anybody with an educated retort.

Trump is the best thing that has ever happened to Twitter.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Liberals can't handle the truth and never heard a conservative President speak his mind or push back on his enemies, Trump is antagonizing all the soft fools. The way I see it the world already hates American so why not give the bastards something to hate us for. This is all in little fat boy's lap as the one who wants to be vaporized, so he alone can stop it or eventually lead to that end. If you have never been to New York it's hard to understand the New Yorker, they all talk like Trump and just like southerners can't see the speech patterns, each New Yorker can't see theirs, but it's there and it's always the rest of the nation that hears something totally foreign to them in how easterners and westerners and southern natives speak. I was watching that VN series last night late and noticed how Nixon always read from a script he never spoke without a written script. Watch Trump give a speech and you will never see his eyes wander from the crowd to his podium, he knows exactly what he was going to say before he took the podium. Don't ever under estimate Donald Trump he is far smarter than a lot of people give him credit for. You would have be someone special to survive the massive assault from all the felons surrounding him in the left over liberal offices. I still support him no matter how much he tweaks our enemies noses.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    ... and they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I know it encouraged me to spend more time on there than I have before. I took him off after the Access Hollywood tape, but then I added him back on later.

Anne Coulter had to go though. I couldn't stand reading her. lol.

Yeah, the tweet is not a declaration of war. Kim is just crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Kim is just crazy.