1. #1 Facebook has signed a monster global deal to distribute NFL highlights 
    Facebook has inked a multiyear deal with the National Football League to deliver game highlights across the globe.

As part of the deal, the NFL will post video recaps from all 256 regular-season games this season to Facebook, along with clips from the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

http://www.businessinsider.com/faceb...hlights-2017-9

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Media trying desperately to control the minds of people across the globe. If it weren't for being in contact with so many men I served with I wouldn't have a facebook account, it is the only way to stay connected and keep abreast of who's gone and who's still breathing. Changing to anything other than FB is not possible since so many are already connected, it would be a major disconnect for many of us. When someone passes you know really fast and as long as this don't force itself on users I guess there is nothing can be done, facebook does not listen to any complaints or suggestions, they are spoiled with the success of the platform. Unless something much better comes along they will do what ever they like. I have made my stand and no longer will ever watch any football again unless a college game and soon as it turns political then off it goes. There is something people can do and it's turn them off for good. It will take dollars out of their pockets you just can't see it but it will.

This alreay happens on YouTube
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Behind the scenes the left is telling each other they don't need conservative patriots to make the NFL successful.
    They are trying to internationalize it to keep it alive and this facebook plan is part of that. I don't think it will work, for one thing, empty stadiums in the background and falling viewership won't draw new fans international or otherwise.
    I think they will ramp up this marketing but I doubt it will work if the world was that interested in our football they would have bit long ago.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I couldn't care less. I barely use FB and I haven't
    watched a full NFL game in probably over a
    decade.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The worlds soccer and rugby fans have had the NFL players identified as wimps for years. International will get them nothing except the US citizen wannabe.

I do not have and will never get a FB account. Between LinkedIn and CU what else could I want?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi