1. #1 Titans Delaney Walker - 'No one's telling you to come to the game' 
    Titans tight end Delanie Walker said he and his family have received death threats since he made comments defending the team's decision to skip the national anthem Sunday.

STORY: Don't come to the game.

Thatís the message a couple of the Titans' star players have for any outraged fans threatening to turn their back on the team, after the Titans and Seahawks remained in the locker room during the national anthem before their game Sunday at Nissan Stadium.

Thatís the message a couple of the Titans' star players have for any outraged fans threatening to turn their back on the team, after the Titans and Seahawks remained in the locker room during the national anthem before their game Sunday at Nissan Stadium.

They were among three NFL teams, along with the Steelers, that skipped the anthem in response to President Donald Trumpís inflammatory remarks about players who kneel to protest social inequality and police brutality.

ďFirst off, Iím going to say this: Weíre not disrespecting the military, the men and women that serve in the Army. Thatís not what itís all about,Ē Titans tight end Delanie Walker said. ďIf you look at most of the guys in here Ė Iíve been in the USO. I support the troops. This is not about that. Itís about equal rights, and thatís all everyone is trying to show, is that we all care about each other.

ďAnd the fans that donít want to come to the game? I mean, OK. Bye. I mean, if you feel thatís something, weíre disrespecting you, donít come to the game. You donít have to. No oneís telling you to come to the game. Itís your freedom of choice to do that.Ē
    http://www.tennessean.com/story/spor...nfl/709124001/

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    They are pretty arrogant aren't they, soon as they get cut for lack of cash flow it will become someone else fault they lost their job. There are hundreds of thousands who will cower and show up to watch these fools. I would bet his owner has a different take on the whole affair but it's like Trump said, they are afraid of the thugs they hired. Those guys I understand taking a knee, but to see the white guys not only take a knee and then have the nerve to tell people it isn't against the anthem or flag. I despise those assholes and they won't ever get a dime from me. If people will turn off the cable channels it will make an immediate impact on the NFL and they will start losing money like mad when those outlets let them go. You watch some of this football and it becomes a dumb down party. I wonder how many of these players can actually read the rule book.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    They are pretty arrogant aren't they, soon as they get cut for lack of cash flow it will become someone else fault they lost their job. There are hundreds of thousands who will cower and show up to watch these fools. I would bet his owner has a different take on the whole affair but it's like Trump said, they are afraid of the thugs they hired. Those guys I understand taking a knee, but to see the white guys not only take a knee and then have the nerve to tell people it isn't against the anthem or flag. I despise those assholes and they won't ever get a dime from me. If people will turn off the cable channels it will make an immediate impact on the NFL and they will start losing money like mad when those outlets let them go. You watch some of this football and it becomes a dumb down party. I wonder how many of these players can actually read the rule book.
    It will be Trump's fault.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    It won't be long and these half-wits can take both knees with both hands on the floor, they don't have the intellect to appreciate the money they are paid.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg