Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Las Vegas shooter possible motive 
    At this point, barring contradictory evidence appearing, the most likely motive behind the attack is: Anti-Trump, fundamentalist, Leftist psychosis, inspired not by ISIS or The Jihad but by CNN. MSNBC, ANTIFA and other virulent anti-Trump, Leftist, activists/agents.
    Why?
    1 - His target. A country concert filled with mostly White, Conservative, Trump supporters. (God Bless America was sung less than an hour before the attack at the venue. That only happens at Conservative events).*

2 - If he had had ANY political agenda, opinions, thoughts, etc*that were not Leftist wingnut, we would have certainly heard about it before now and the media would be busy trying to tie him to Trump in some way. As of now, we are getting absolutely nothing in regards to his political views. Almost impossible to find a person with no political views of some kind in this nation right now.

3 - The bizarre interviews his bizarre brother has been giving. Anyone who watches and studies them comes away with the feeling that something is off about him and what he is saying about his brother. He is hiding something.

4 - His "friend/girlfriend/whatever" is the ex-wife of an virulent, anti-Trump, Maddow loving, Leftist wingnut. Unlikely she would go from that to anything to the Right of that, even a to a moderate.

5 - Because the media/Dems are pretending there is no "political" motive to be seen they can run with their anti-gun agenda without interference or distraction by ancillary (to them) issues.

I believe it may just be found that the most likely motive is the hatred inspired by CNN/MSNBC/ANTIFA and Liberals such as those on DU as an example.*

To Conservatives: Watch your backs and if you haven't already, arm up in public and at large gatherings. ANTIFA types are filled with delusional, gonna-save-the-world-from-Trump, Leftist, Marxists and radicals who are far, FAR outside any acceptable, normal behavior or values of normal political life. These folks burn with a hatred of Trump and HATRED, intense HATRED, of America unlike any I have ever seen, including the turbulent '60s!!

As Scott Adams said in an opinion piece back in January 2017:

"But lately I get the feeling that Trump’s critics have evolved from expecting Trump to be Hitler to preferring it. Obviously they don’t prefer it in a conscious way. But the alternative to Trump becoming Hitler is that they have to live out the rest of their lives as confirmed morons."

(Because they so hate Trump, and so believe they are right, they need to make Trump BE Hitler to confirm and prop-up their own self-identity)

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1565403...ially-if-it-is
    We are dealing with a very, different animal right now folks, 50 years of social/economic welfare and the destruction of American values has created a monster. Watch your backs.

I believe you're onto something here. The usual false rhetoric that the shooter was a right wing gun nut was never trotted out meaning a) his motives were already known, b) his targets, as you said, were mostly white conservatives(most country music fans are) and c) if there was even a hint of a glint that he was a Republican/Trump supporter/conservative Christian, that would be the lead of every headline("Trump Supporter Goes On Shooting Rampage In Las Vegas, 59 Dead, Hundreds More Wounded") and lead in with every news show. If the leftist media machine weren't so predictable, these theories would be off the wall but knowing them like we do, it's more than likely that we're both right.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

The thought crossed my mind mainly because it was a country western concert. Not many liberals at those. I'm a liberal, I hate most C/W music, with a few exceptions (Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, Garth Brooks).

Twitter's showing a clear, but low-resolution vid of the killer attending an anti-Trump rally in Reno, in August. -Wearing a pink vagina-hat and pink NASA-shirt, accompanied by that woman who was a person-of-interest. He's even arguing with a cop at some point.

It's on I Hate The Media... scroll down to third story...

https://www.ihatethemedia.com/

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Twitter's showing a clear, but low-resolution vid of the killer attending an anti-Trump rally in Reno, in August. -Wearing a pink vagina-hat and pink NASA-shirt, accompanied by that woman who was a person-of-interest. He's even arguing with a cop at some point.

It's on I Hate The Media... scroll down to third story...

https://www.ihatethemedia.com/
    I'm not sure if that counts as legitimate evidence if it isn't written in The FaceBook Scriptures(dang I heard a faint harp in the background when I typed the last part)
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

... the most likely motive behind the attack is: Anti-Trump, fundamentalist, Leftist psychosis, inspired not by ISIS or The Jihad but by CNN.
    Is there a word missing at the point I highlighted? If anything, Fundamentalist Christians were among his targets, the concert attendees, not the shooter.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Is there a word missing at the point I highlighted? If anything, Fundamentalist Christians were among his targets, the concert attendees, not the shooter.
    Yeah, that's a 'WTF do you mean???' one for me. Fundamentalist what? The guy apparently wasn't a big joiner as far as religion or other activities went, from what little has come out so far. The reporters would be all over anything he did belong to like white on rice by now...except the Trump Resistance, of course.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I think he forgot the 'anti'
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think he forgot the 'anti'
    That would be my guess. Or possibly "fundamentalist Muslim".
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    So is it possible our nutcase is a kook
    Trump hating LibTard???

Now wouldn't that be something!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!