Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Now that the all important *timeline* has changed on the Las Vegas shootings ...

It leads to many more questions.

Ann Coulter, like her or not ...

Had this to say yesterday on Breitbart. Is worth a read.

The most likely explanation is that the reporters and investigators are incompetent nitwits. But the changing facts from law enforcement and preposterous lies from the press aren’t doing a lot to tamp down alternative theories of the crime.

Among the questions not being asked by our wildly incurious media:

Why would Paddock unload 200 rounds into the hallway at a security guard who was checking on someone else’s room before beginning his massacre?

How can it possibly take eight days to figure out when the alleged shooter checked into the hotel?

Why was Paddock wearing gloves if he was about to commit suicide?
    See more here: http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendme...ies-las-vegas/

American By Choice ~ 1980

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    Now that the all important *timeline* has changed on the Las Vegas shootings ...

It leads to many more questions.

Ann Coulter, like her or not ...

Had this to say yesterday on Breitbart. Is worth a read.
    I read it, I like her, not always right but is any human being.
    She had some good points.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quoting myself here ...

"Now that the all important *timeline* has changed on the Las Vegas shootings ... It leads to many more questions."

These were my *original* questions put forth on 10-09-2017, 12:17 AM ...

Which see: http://www.conservativeunderground.c...f-Dead-Shooter

The question that bothered me the most, was the one re his "gloved" hand.

Even though I didn't include it at the time, but should have ...

I thought it very strange that he would still have gloves on at all when attempting to kill himself.

It crossed my mind at the time, while looking at the photo, that perhaps he did *not* commit suicide, and instead was killed by someone else.

Now, thanks to Ann Coulter's piece, I don't feel quite so foolish.

I think his original plan was to escape, the suicide was a last minute thought. He simply still had the glove(s) on when he pulled the trigger on himself.

I don't think the security guard was checking on someone else's room like Coulter suggests, but the security guard was checking on an open fire door, that most likely the shooter had left often for an easier escape.

Today's mystery involves the security-guard disappearing.

Though he may've done it by request. I probably would've requested it. Not from answering questions, but answering the same questions.

Interesting news item

Security guard shot at Las Vegas concert disappears before interviews as hotel officials dispute police timeline

The security guard shot by Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock seemingly disappeared ahead of five scheduled television appearances as MGM Resorts continued to dispute the police timeline of the deadly shooting.

Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos was shot in the moments before the 64-year-old gunman opened fire on concert-goers at the Route 91 Festival. He was slated to break his silence in a series of interviews Thursday, but he bolted, Fox News reported.

It wasn’t immediately clear where he was Friday morning.

“We were in a room and we came out and he was gone,” Campos’ union president told ABC News’ Stephanie Wash
    No doubt he was kidnapped by the Amish to hide their plot

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3560378

Yet *another* change in this baffling, most atrocious, massacre investigation.

The latest from Fox News ...

Sheriff changes timeline of Las Vegas concert attack again

See video: http://video.foxnews.com/v/560960690...#sp=show-clips
    Hell's bells! I don't know what to think or believe anymore!
    Last edited by ABC; 10-13-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    Yet *another* change in this baffling, most atrocious, massacre investigation.

The latest from Fox News ...

Hell's bells! I don't know what to think or believe anymore!
    I do, apparently 59 Americans died in an attack and it is none of our business.

I think the sheriff is being as aboveboard as he can. The difference looks to be like the idea of two clocks not keeping perfect time and some misstatements from the hotel. They are trying desperately to avoid lawsuits.

Lombardo laid out the latest timeline during a media briefing this morning at which he did not take any questions.

At a previous briefing, Metro Police reported that the security guard, Jesus Campos, was wounded at 9:59 p.m. on Oct. 1 — some six minutes before the festival shooting started — when Stephen Paddock fired a barrage of bullets through a hotel room door into the hallway.

Today, Lombardo said it was actually 9:59 p.m. when Campos encountered a barricaded door on the 32nd floor of the hotel tower. “Mr. Campos received his wounds closer to 10:05,” he said.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I think the sheriff is being as aboveboard as he can. The difference looks to be like the idea of two clocks not keeping perfect time and some misstatements from the hotel. They are trying desperately to avoid lawsuits.
    Lombardo laid out the latest timeline during a media briefing this morning at which he did not take any questions.

At a previous briefing, Metro Police reported that the security guard, Jesus Campos, was wounded at 9:59 p.m. on Oct. 1 — some six minutes before the festival shooting started — when Stephen Paddock fired a barrage of bullets through a hotel room door into the hallway.

Today, Lombardo said it was actually 9:59 p.m. when Campos encountered a barricaded door on the 32nd floor of the hotel tower. “Mr. Campos received his wounds closer to 10:05,” he said.
    This should not be about lawsuits, it should be about truth and facts, lawsuits are for the courts not the man with the tin badge.