Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    So is it possible our nutcase is a kook
    Trump hating LibTard???

Now wouldn't that be something!!!!
    I *think* it's more than that ...

His live in Asian girlfriend, in my opinion, has more to do with this than the pubic is being told at the moment, in order not to interfere with the investigation.

Watched the 4:00 o'clock briefing hoping to hear about the "tens of thousands" of dollars he supposedly sent to the Philippines. Not a word.

Also if she was supposed to have been living with him in his house in Mesquite where he also had plenty of guns, thousands of rounds of ammo, bomb making supplies and the like ...

How could he possibly have *hidden*all that from her? Not possible!

American By Choice ~ 1980

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    Watched the 4:00 o'clock briefing hoping to hear about the "tens of thousands" of dollars he supposedly sent to the Philippines. Not a word.

They were just talking on Tucker's show about
    the 100K transfer to the Philippines...

There will be more on this for sure.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Thanks, will turn it on!

American By Choice ~ 1980

4. #14 Nothing missing, no 
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Is there a word missing at the point I highlighted? If anything, Fundamentalist Christians were among his targets, the concert attendees, not the shooter.
    I just meant "fundamentalist Leftists"

Quote Originally Posted by AzJo View Post
    I just meant "fundamentalist Leftists"
    I got what you were saying but by all accounts the guy didn't wear his politics on his sleeve and I believe I heard somewhere that he was a registered independent. Now, if the above story is true, then expect this to be squelched. As I said, if he were a steadfast conservative, that would be the lead in news story and the leftist media machine would be in full gear blaming Trump. Even if this guy is an antifa sympathizer, the media will still find a way to blame Trump.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

The liberals are setting the bar pretty high for mass murders in the US.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The thought crossed my mind mainly because it was a country western concert. Not many liberals at those. I'm a liberal, I hate most C/W music, with a few exceptions (Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, Garth Brooks).

I'm not a country music fan, but I know plenty of them and they are from all types of backgrounds. I do like the artists that you mention though.

Las Vegas is a big union town that votes blue, so I am sure there was a mixed population of Hillary, Trump & Sanders votes in the crowd.

A deputy friend of mine will be in Vegas today helping to provide security for President Trump's visit.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    A deputy friend of mine will be in Vegas today helping to provide security for President Trump's visit.
    Things went smoothly and appropriately reverent today there. Thanks to your friend for his/her service in law-enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    So is it possible our nutcase is a kook
    Trump hating LibTard???

Now wouldn't that be something!!!!
    If he wasn't, his political leanings would have been announced along with his identity by the MSM when they identified who he was by name. They would have also made public what was on the note by his body when he took the coward's way out. This, plus the video of him and his live in girlfriend (who IMO knows a lot more than she's claiming) protesting President Trump in Reno, will show that he's just another hate filled liberal loon on a rampage against who he felt were Trump supporters.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    If he wasn't, his political leanings would have been announced along with his identity by the MSM when they identified who he was by name. They would have also made public what was on the note by his body when he took the coward's way out. This, plus the video of him and his live in girlfriend (who IMO knows a lot more than she's claiming) protesting President Trump in Reno, will show that he's just another hate filled liberal loon on a rampage against who he felt were Trump supporters.

Fox just had someone on who has inside info that said
    there is a political motive/part to this story. It just hasn't
    been released yet.
    May the FORCE be with you!