1. #1 When Jessica Chastain speaks people should laugh 
    Actress Jessica Chastain Insists Americans Have to Wait Six Months for X-Rays, Minutes for Guns

Hollywood actress Jessica Chastain insisted on Tuesday that it takes months to obtain an X-ray in America, compared to minutes to purchase an AR-15.

Chastain is known for her roles in Zero Dark Thirty, Interstellar, and The Martian. In a tweet on Tuesday, she included the handle for her less popular pro-gun control movie Miss Sloane, which in December 2016 had one of the worst opening weekends of all-time
    Johnny (Joey) Jones Retweeted Jessica Chastain

I learned to walk again and got two robot legs custom fitted quicker than the @ATFHQ approved my first silencer

http://freebeacon.com/culture/actres...-minutes-guns/

She's just being stupid enough to buy into Obama's contention that it's easier to get a gun than it is to get a library book or to buy vegetables.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

What a blatant lie... 'Months to obtain an x-ray'???

You go there, wait your turn, they snap some pictures. Done.

Somebody evaluates 'em. Never takes very long. An hour at most.

Who in the world is Jessica Chastain?

She obviously is out of touch with about everything. This spring I had sinusitis that wouldn't go away. I was at the internist's office, who had me x-rayed within a few minutes of the conclusion of the visit and had results the next day.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

As the old saying goes, that kind of stupid should be painful. Once a doctor prescribes it it's a matter of driving to the radiology lab, walking in, and waiting less than an hour (allowing for busy times). Getting an MRI might take a week or two, unless it's urgent. If you're in an ER the delay for an X-ray is minutes, and for an MRI, possible a very few hours, depending on the urgency. And, yes, all this is based on fairly recent experience. Not having purchased an AR15 bogey-rifle, I'll let others with relevant experience speak to that part of her ignorance.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!