Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Death threats follow local veganís Facebook post about Vegas shootings 
    The Mother Nature Vegan Cuisine food truck is no more and its owner finds herself in the middle of a firestorm for insensitive comments about the people killed in the Las Vegas massacre.

Delinda Jensen, 60, has received death threats after posting this Facebook comment: ďYes I am jaded. Fifty nine meat eaters dead. How many animals will live because of this?Ē

She then made a comment under the post that said: ďI donít give a (expletive) about carnists anymore.Ē

Jensen, a former adjunct history professor at Marywood University, said Thursday she is living in fear since her post set off an intense backlash on social media earlier this week.

She is out of business and her bright green food truck is in a secret storage area.

ďI (expletive) up,Ē Jensen said while sitting at her kitchen table with son and business partner, Kyle, 28. ďWas it poorly written? Absolutely. Do I regret it? Yes. I am so sorry I wrote that.Ē

Many Facebook users shared Jensenís post, which generated hundreds of hate-filled comments and threats and little defense of her stance.
    I meant it before I didn't mean it !

http://www.timesleader.com/news/loca...egas-shootings

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    With all those tattoos that old broad looks like a sailor, but actually she's probably one of those commune dwellers of the late 60s . I hate to see tattoos on women and piercings of any kind, it would be like sleeping with your car with all those bolts and nuts sticking out everywhere .

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Which one is she?
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Which one is she?
    Good question. I think the one in black with shorter hair.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    With all those tattoos that old broad looks like a sailor, but actually she's probably one of those commune dwellers of the late 60s . I hate to see tattoos on women and piercings of any kind, it would be like sleeping with your car with all those bolts and nuts sticking out everywhere .
    Since she's 60 she probably graduated from high school in 1975. Don't ask how I know that without doing much Math. So she's a bit young for the late 60s hippie commune scene.

I doubt any of the death threats were serious, but they should not have been made. She should just change the name of her business, re-paint her roach coach, and re-open for business. If her food's good customers won't care that it's meat-, dairy-, and honey-free.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

[QUOTE=Banacek;747611]

the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

I think some chick from my era married a tree.

Hippie 'causes' went away when Nixon resigned. Nothing's more maudlin than having people still trying to live the lifestyle 45-years-later... as some, like this moron, overlay a template of modern lib-intolerance onto faded 'hippie causes'. Mix-in online networking and it becomes an embarrassingly emotional blimp-wreck.

I'm glad she's paying a price.

Vegetarian - That's an old Indian word meaning lousy hunter.
    ~ Andy Rooney
    I know, these two charming looking folk are Vegans not Vegetarians, but ...

For now am going to let it pass!

American By Choice ~ 1980

Notice how carefully composed her "apology" was - giving the lie to her statement that her Tweet was badly written. She very carefully danced around and avoided saying that what she wrote was wrong. IOW, she regrets saying it publicly, but she really does feel exactly what she wrote. There are vegans who are like that. Probably not a large percentage of vegans, but some.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I don't see any screen shots or quotes of the threats, which makes me wonder if they are real, or come close to the vicious threats that conservatives face day in and day out from the moonbat keyboard kommandos.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!