1. #1 San Juan Mayor is getting desperate 
    link

The days of liberal assh*les lying about and vilifying the Republican President and then claiming victimhood without being called on it are over.

Liberals don't like it and predictably double down on the accusations.

SHRED (19,560 posts)

San Juan Mayor is getting desperate

While Donnie 2 Scoops golfs.

Carmen Yulín Cruz @CarmenYulinCruz

Increasingly painful to undestand the american people want to help and US Gov does not want to help. WE NEED WATER! @cnnbrk

1:45 AM - Oct 8, 2017

Carmen Yulín Cruz @CarmenYulinCruz Power collapses in San Juan hospital with 4 patients now being transferred out. Have requested support from FEMA. NOTHING! @DavidBegnaud

1:48 AM - Oct 8, 2017

The DU liars, haters and the gullible are out in force.

spanone (97,944 posts)

2. She failed to praise king donald and the entire island is paying the price.
    She lied and she continues to lie, and the only one "paying the price" is her because she has outed herself as a lying hateful liberal jack*ss who is "believed" only by other lying hateful liberal jack*sses.
    Eyeball_Kid (1,545 posts)

29. Trumpy is a racist from NYC and HATES Puerto Ricans.

He'd rather that they die. From his POV, the fewer the better. Any way that Trumpy can find to wield POWER over minorities is consistent with his life-long behavior. He's evil.

No, he's not a benevolent person who occasionally does evil things.

He's evil. He's saturated with evil.
    projection
    DFW (25,673 posts)

10. Republicans, apparently

They are stuck with this "if something bad happened to you, God meant for it to happen" mentality, and they see no pressing obligation on their part to help out (Christians, my ass).
    Afromania (938 posts)

6. For gods sake..... If America ever doesn't come out and gut punch these assholes right the hell out

of office next year and every year after that..... I feel sick.
    Thrill (18,256 posts)

16. They should have really said the problems on TV

While he was there. And not praised him while they were at that meeting.
    DUers live in an alternative reality and they demand EVERYONE else live in it too.
    usaf-vet (302 posts)

28. Puerto Rico residents. You have become a clear example of

how little the current U.S. government cares about you.
    You are U.S. Citizens and deserve far better.

One of the key reasons they don't care is you don't get to vote in presidential elections. So you are no threat to them.

I wish you could all temporally move to Florida by 2020 and do two things 1 buy guns and two register to vote. Doing those to things will at least insure the Florida GOP won't sleep at night.

They don't want gun control... unless dark skin folks are arming themselves and........

They know that you could easily change Florida to a blue state and elect a democratic president who would care about all Americans.

One thing is true. The HATERS are the face and voice of DU, and the face and voice of Democrats. And they are loud, proud and out there for ALL to see and hear.

link

nitpicker (2,600 posts) Puerto Rico Governor Updates Pence on Recovery Efforts

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article...overy-efforts/

Puerto Rico Governor Updates Pence on Recovery Efforts

By Lisa Ferdinando DoD News, Defense Media Activity

WASHINGTON, Oct. 7, 2017 — Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello said today he briefed Vice President Mike Pence yesterday on the recovery efforts in Puerto Rico and underscored the need for urgent, ongoing support following the devastation from Hurricane Maria.
    In a news conference today in San Juan, Rossello noted -- as Pence said yesterday during a visit to the island -- that President Donald J. Trump's administration is committed to the immediate and long-term needs of Puerto Rico. "The vice president has a deep understanding that although a lot of the efforts are going on, there is still a lot to be done here in Puerto Rico," Rossello said.

The governor commended Pence for visiting the island. "We're grateful for his leadership, for his faith in the efforts that we are doing and of course his continued support for the people of Puerto Rico," he said. The governor said he will reiterate to a congressional delegation visiting Puerto Rico today the need for urgent action, due to the magnitude of the challenges.

Puerto Rico officials continue to work closely with the Defense Department, the and the Federal Emergency Management Agency and with state-to-state partners through the Emergency Management Assistance Compact, he noted. "We have 12,300 DoD personnel here in Puerto Rico, more than 600 FEMA and more than 2,000 EMACs from 25 states in Puerto Rico serving through the emergency," he said, adding that the hospital ship USNS Comfort is serving around Puerto Rico with a capacity of about 1,000 patients.

DoD is working to establish hospital capabilities that will be built in the next weeks in Humacao and Aguadilla, the governor said. Those facilities will benefit not only those areas, but also the island as a whole, he pointed out.
    (snip)

Skittles (115,391 posts)

1. please everyone, donate what you can to the effort to help Puerto Rico

it is obvious their piece of shit "president" and his enablers do not give a damn about them
    No. What is obvious is that skittles is a piece of shit hater.

President Trump visited Puerto Rico. Vice President Pence visited the island. There's 12,300 DoD personnel in Puerto Rico, more than 600 FEMA and more than 2,000 EMACs from 25 states in Puerto Rico. What a way to show that they don't "give a damn" about Puerto Ricans. / sarcasm

I see "Mayor" Cruz has learned that Twitter works better for political lies than does press conferences in front of pallets of government aid supplies (IIRC, some of which was water). Maybe if she'd shut her yap, stop wasting time and resources printing up stupid T-shirts, and attend the damned aid coordination meetings she could get spot problems resolved quickly and serve her people better.

Has "Mayor" Cruz commented yet about wanting San Juan to be a "Mocha City"?
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

What a coward she is. She sure seemed to keep her trap shut when Trump was in the same damned room with her a week or two ago. I guess she only finds her courage if she knows the President is far away.

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    What a coward she is. She sure seemed to keep her trap shut when Trump was in the same damned room with her a week or two ago. I guess she only finds her courage if she knows the President is far away.
    She probably needs her ambitions and the D Party to have a meeting of their dollars.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    She probably needs her ambitions and the D Party to have a meeting of their dollars.
    I don't know if it has been mentioned in the thread but she is running for governor.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I don't know if it has been mentioned in the thread but she is running for governor.
    I wasn't aware of that. So she has a rather immediate purpose for those DemocratDollars she's angling for, not just working the Ds' Hate-Trump crusade in hope of future dollars.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Another Libtard being used by the Dems in an
    upcoming election. Otherwise they wouldn't give a
    rats ass about her.

And of course the DUmmies can run around
    shouting "Genocide!!!!" like they have been.
    May the FORCE be with you!