1. #1 Patricia Arquette Says Dumbest Thing Yet On Gun Control And Vegas Shooting 
    With the Las Vegas shooting, liberals have once again found their voice on attacking the fundamental American right to keep and bear arms. Of course that voice is a liberal one so it hasnít been used to say anything intelligent or relevant, but then again how can you sound smart when you are going after peopleís basic freedoms? Actress/activist Patricia Arquette is apparently entered in a contest with other lefties to see who can say the single dumbest thing about the shooting and so far she is in the lead.

In response to madman Stephen Paddock killing 58 and wounding 515 people at a country music festival in Vegas over the weekend, Arquette had this witty response:

Patricia Arquette‏Verified account
    @PattyArquette

You may have the right to have a gun but you don't have the right to shoot it at people because you are simply angry.

10:31 AM - 4 Oct 2017

Wait, what? We donít have a right to shoot at people because we are angry? I never even heard of this before. I feel like somebody should pass a law to make it illegal to shoot at people out of anger. Especially if this is not a protected right as Arquette claims.

Iíll have to defer to the Constitutional scholar Arquette on this one, but I wonder if we have a right to shoot at people if we are happy. How about if we feel melancholy? Maybe we have a right to shoot at people if we are feeling indifferent because thatís really the only way to avoid accusations of emotional bias
    https://downtrend.com/71superb/patri...vegas-shooting

Yeah, murder has been illegal ever since this dude named Cain invented it. Not that that has anything to do with the 2nd Amendment.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Yeah, murder has been illegal ever since this dude named Cain invented it. Not that that has anything to do with the 2nd Amendment.
    It started a huge argument over knife control.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    These are the people who would be crying the loudest for protection if we were invaded, sometimes I think dementia is setting in on some of these older people and they just don't realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It started a huge argument over knife control.
    Or large rock control.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!