1. #1 I am mad as hell-this country ought to be exposed... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Another "I hate the US" thread...

Mon Oct 9, 2017, 07:58 AM
    Stargazer99 (1,665 posts)

I am mad as hell-this country ought to be exposed for the way

it treats the lower-class. Along with being exposed to radiation (Hanford Washington) as a child (1940's) which resulted in losing 3/4 of my thyroid to cancer and my oldest child died because we did not have the money to pay one of those damned doctors and Washington state said she had too much income ($700 per month) that she was not eligible for medical care. If she had RX which only a doctor can prescribe she would have lived and a 15 yr old daughter would not have found her mother dead on the floor.
    Now I learned one of my friends also of lower income died 4 days ago in her home. Because the capitalist who owned the trailer she rented had a rat problem (and of course we know the lower classes have very little power in this country) the rats had chewed her face. One of her sons found her dead body at her trailer home in that condition. This country makes me sick...our representatives get medical for a life time. There is so much suffering medically and dentally that is inhumane for the lower classes in this country. the world ought to know how capitalism is a brutal failure. This country is a shame. I have no words to express how angry I feel but I am sure this country will continue its terror on the lower income people.

More than likely a total Bouncy.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    The person is a true communist, never heard of the concept of capitalism, no one else is responsible for your success or failure other than yourself, yes let;s take from those that do know the concepts and rewards of being a real American. I just hate people who always complain about life because someone has more than they might have. The writing exposes it all about this person.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    The person is a true communist, never heard of the concept of capitalism, no one else is responsible for your success or failure other than yourself, yes let;s take from those that do know the concepts and rewards of being a real American. I just hate people who always complain about life because someone has more than they might have. The writing exposes it all about this person.
    True. Nothing was stopping stargazer99 from giving them all of his finances so they wouldn't be low-income any more. So sign the petition today: We're mad-as-hell at stargazer for letting these people die.

Exposed to who? Anyone who would believe this crap already knows it so who exactly is left?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Another "I hate the US" thread...

More than likely a total Bouncy.
    It's a mix of actual facts (her cancer and her daughter's death) and her improvident blame-shifting. Except for the dead friend it's a re-run. She's posted most of that rant before, probably multiple times. I guess she figured if NG can post weekly re-run, she can do the same less frequently.

As for the dead friend, I'm sure there's lots more to the story that "complicates" her anti-capitalist narrative. For example, why was an elderly person in ill health living alone?
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!