Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BrklynLiberal (1000+ posts) Tue Dec-02-08 09:20 PM
    Response to Original message
    24. I hope that Obama can reinstate separation of church and state, and
    force physicians to abide by their Hippocratic oath.

This is DISGUSTING!!!!!!!
    You mean the one that says, "I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocr...classical_oath
    When the doctor is out, Im in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Probably. Get out your agreement and read it. Quite a few insurers specify generic drugs except in specific cases or have other kinds of restrictions. You have to watch out for yourself. Your policy might pay for an amputation, for instance, but fail to cover the needed prosthetic.;)
    I'm not talking about generic vs. name brand, I mean straight out "we don't cover drug A but you can take drug B". They are the same class of drugs but chemically very different and may react differently with the immunosuppressant therapy I receive (not a chance I am willing to take). Three appeals and an investigation by my Senator and it was finally approved. :)
    Most of our happiness depends on our disposition not on circumstances.- Martha Washington

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    "Or refused to perform surgery on someone who smokes, or drinks, or is overweight?"
    Haven't some liberals already proposed something like that in all seriousness?

Yet more anti- Christian hate mongering.
    They are going to start screaming when they refuse to cover marijuana smokers.