1. #1 Dem Sen Murphy: After Bump-Stock Ban, Universal Background Checks Are ‘Next Step’ 
    Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) admitted after a bump-stock ban was passed, universal background checks would be the “next step” for gun control.

Partial transcript as follows:

TAPPER: You said earlier that you would be willing to allow a clean bill in Congress that bans or regulates bump stocks without having a further — without requiring more broader gun control to be attached to the bill. Is universal background checks the next step, though? You said you would be willing to separate it. Is universal background checks, closing the so-called gun show loophole requiring background checks for private sales? Is that the next step for people in your philosophical camp and Senate?
    As long as they pass a universal background check to vote I might buy into this

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...p-gun-control/

Is universal background checks, closing the so-called gun show loophole requiring background checks for private sales?
    IOW, if I, a private citizen, decide to sell a gun I legally own to another private citizen, I would have to pay to have a background check on that other private citizen. Even if gun dealers offered to perform this for a fee - which would have to be substantial, given the employee time this would require - a large part of the value of my gun will have been taken from me by the stroke of a pen. It may not be called theft when government does it, but the effect is the same.

For that reason, HELL NO!!! To "universal" background checks. To a bump-stock ban.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!